micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
when will be the next update please?
development of it started only 3 weeks ago
and based of

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
probably at least another 2 months
in general with this game when progress report reaches 100% on all points you know that game will be out within a week, up to that point is anyones guess, dev doesnt put out any dates - when its ready.

Violation2020

Jul 24, 2020
Stumbled across this title by chance decided to give it a try.

First attempt I tried sandbox and got to a point I could not figure out how to advance game.

Second attempt on game this time a vn play through. I think I am almost at the end of current content but ran into a few issues maybe someone has answers to assist me.

Questions:
1. On the girls overview page who are the very last 2 spots, they are still unknown / locked for me.

2. How to get Teodora pregnant, every time I call her to meet up she always makes my character wear a condom on.

3. Almost to point I am waiting for Julia to be in Ovulation time, best method to get her pregnant?

4. Is there any more contact or interaction with Bombina's sister other than the first time?

5. Alina from the massage area doesn't give me option to have her move in with me after buying new house?

I have a few more just wondering if I am waiting on future content or maybe missed something somewhere.

I also assume we are waiting for content to actually see / move into the new house? I seriously hope it's large enough.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Stumbled across this title by chance decided to give it a try.

First attempt I tried sandbox and got to a point I could not figure out how to advance game.

Second attempt on game this time a vn play through. I think I am almost at the end of current content but ran into a few issues maybe someone has answers to assist me.

Questions:
1. On the girls overview page who are the very last 2 spots, they are still unknown / locked for me.

2. How to get Teodora pregnant, every time I call her to meet up she always makes my character wear a condom on.

3. Almost to point I am waiting for Julia to be in Ovulation time, best method to get her pregnant?

4. Is there any more contact or interaction with Bombina's sister other than the first time?

5. Alina from the massage area doesn't give me option to have her move in with me after buying new house?

I have a few more just wondering if I am waiting on future content or maybe missed something somewhere.

I also assume we are waiting for content to actually see / move into the new house? I seriously hope it's large enough.
1 - still unknown
2 - for T just make sure she doesnt text her hubby and you keep on pump her in shower - more in guide here
3 - for J take 2 blue pills and dont shut her hubby - more in guide (ovul days can be changed got also in same post)
4 - not yet after 1st sex and chance of impregnate her (by paying to not call) she is on list tho so someday
5 - A must be pregnant (or give birth) to inv her to house like all of them - when she offers massage touch her shoulder and go from there
you can check the progress report for whos moving in house (above your post) so far 12 are moving in + parents

ptrchp

Oct 6, 2018
Answers:
1. up to last update, they are still unknown and we can speculate who will be (the strippers, Madame, Anna's mom, who know?)

2. Since I always played sandbox, I don't know the exact steps but you should be able to have one kid from Teodora.

3. Let the boyfriend talk when asked at her house (he will be connected through the computer) and take blue pills.

4. We don't have another interaction with Tristy (Bombina's sister) up to last update, hopefully will have later since she could be pregnant (if you played your cards right ;) )

5. Strange, it happens automatically during one of the interactions with her (it's just a dialog between MC and Alina, there's no choice to be made); I guess the only requirement is that you have become her boyfriend.

The move into the new house should be next update, which marks also the end of chapter 2; there is a chance that chapter 3 will be a new separate download, but the dev has to find out how to port over all the choices (and kids).

Violation2020

Jul 24, 2020
Ok so since I didn't do Teodora right the first time around I am stuck not being able to impregnate her looks like I will have to start game again sigh.... think I overwrote that save area.

Julia I am waiting for that part of the game / day to do the call with her hubby so that is not messed up atm.

alina has already had her child but not sure if I asked her previously to move in with me or not the option doesn't show since I bought the house.

plus I screwed up the bdsm club join options

all in all I think I will start a new game again, not sure if I want a perfect so to speak play through. maybe I will give sandbox another try this time around, vn is so limiting.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Ok so since I didn't do Teodora right the first time around I am stuck not being able to impregnate her looks like I will have to start game again sigh.... think I overwrote that save area.

Julia I am waiting for that part of the game / day to do the call with her hubby so that is not messed up atm.

alina has already had her child but not sure if I asked her previously to move in with me or not the option doesn't show since I bought the house.

plus I screwed up the bdsm club join options

all in all I think I will start a new game again, not sure if I want a perfect so to speak play through. maybe I will give sandbox another try this time around, vn is so limiting.
well guide is from few versions ago so not sure if there were any changes in regard to theodora, i wouldnt restart anything yet, at worst just wait for ch3 to start, next update (not sure if its ch2 wrap up or already start of ch3 with next update) and start from ch3 when will be available
alina i thing he just drops casually middle convo you dont get to click anything, if you dont pay attention to chat is easy miss its in middle one of those hey how are you ? visits

Violation2020

Jul 24, 2020
yeah I went ahead and started a new playthrough. This time I will try a sandbox attempt. I will keep sandbox saves from like page 5 or 6 onwards, if I get stumped I will go back and do vn saves on pages 2-4 or 2-6, I saved all my starter saves on page 1.

Reactions: micmitja

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Author likes the Kraftwerk band?
Otherwise, why does MC look like he's one of the four Kraftwerk guys who went outside forgetting to take off his stage make-up and forgetting to get out of his stage dummy persona. comes with an absolutely expressionless face. looks a little creepy.

ok, I'm kidding, I understand that the author is still learning how to make scenes in a 3d scene designer.

DiableFripon

Oct 4, 2017
Author likes the Kraftwerk band?
Otherwise, why does MC look like he's one of the four Kraftwerk guys who went outside forgetting to take off his stage make-up and forgetting to get out of his stage dummy persona. comes with an absolutely expressionless face. looks a little creepy.

ok, I'm kidding, I understand that the author is still learning how to make scenes in a 3d scene designer.
He looks like a guy who walks in the street, personally there's nothing that shocks me.

Reactions: Butchie

hellyeah3000

Nov 11, 2021
How the hell do you use the blue pills? i've used one with the women in the spa and have'nt been given a single option to use them elsewhere?

3.90 star(s) 93 Votes