jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
I wasn't stating a restart "is required" just commenting on how it is extremely difficult to remember all the choices that were made in previous versions up to this point, that have now been made more relevant towards a harem ending?
examples;
17.1 Ema sex at night (only if you had sex in the club) -> not sure if I was ever able to trigger, Cause for the life of me I don't remember this event at the club.

18. Teodora has second kid - (to have 2nd kid you have to say that you love her and not to ask her to keep her husband during the first kid announcement ) -> pretty sure 75% or so, I said I love, not even 50% confident if I kept the hubby or not.

Little things like these, insert doubt and maybe it is just easier (for the player) to restart fresh than trying to shift through saves of where and when something might have happened too attempt a course correction.
This is why I said he is devious, (well planned?) to make players FOMO.

-If you make a meal for someone over and over they will come to expect this and stay for it, if you then remove this meal and they leave early this may make you question; if they were staying for the meal or company that came with it? Either raises doubt.

Reactions: micmitja

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I feel as if Megalono is making us have to start a new game with v17.0 UD, just on the basis of IDFK if I did some of the required options proper choices that are now very relevent in the v17.0 patch notes...;). Devious plan you have there Megalono, Devious.... :cool:.
Fresh gameplay gonna needed ??? If yes, big bummer

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Maybe because you have the freedom to make choices and shape your own path within the game. . :sneaky:
The game offers you choices, allowing everyone to play in a way that suits their preferences. Your decisions in the game depend on your personal choice, and it's important to let your choices reflect your own personality. There's no reason to prevent others from enjoying the game in their own unique way.

I greatly value your input, ideas, and suggestions. I am always attentive and open to feedback, and I strive to make improvements and corrections whenever necessary.

Thank you for trying out the game!
Mega Lono

P.S.
The example with the best friends girlfriend is ... who it this moron, who leaves the door open when his girlfriend is totally naked?
Well... if you getup from your bed and see on your couch super sexy naked girl... I bet your mind will have some not so decent thoughts. :giggle:
James don't mind sharing ...... i believe .. i mean he did share a girl once .. right ;)

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I wasn't stating a restart "is required" just commenting on how it is extremely difficult to remember all the choices that were made in previous versions up to this point, that have now been made more relevant towards a harem ending?
examples;
17.1 Ema sex at night (only if you had sex in the club) -> not sure if I was ever able to trigger, Cause for the life of me I don't remember this event at the club.

18. Teodora has second kid - (to have 2nd kid you have to say that you love her and not to ask her to keep her husband during the first kid announcement ) -> pretty sure 75% or so, I said I love, not even 50% confident if I kept the hubby or not.

Little things like these, insert doubt and maybe it is just easier (for the player) to restart fresh than trying to shift through saves of where and when something might have happened too attempt a course correction.
This is why I said he is devious, (well planned?) to make players FOMO.

-If you make a meal for someone over and over they will come to expect this and stay for it, if you then remove this meal and they leave early this may make you question; if they were staying for the meal or company that came with it? Either raises doubt.
yeah choices, for ch1 i dont even remember, but for that part you got official guides
for ch2 i did myself to get you going

there are more up to date guides, but for now nobody shared them

for Ema club scene James comes to pick you up in office and then leave after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
then you get to dance with her
and after she drags you to toilet
at start there was requirement for Elena to get pregnant or give birth, but that i think was fixed later on
Fresh gameplay gonna needed ??? If yes, big bummer
nah, at worst for anyone that messed anything up i expect "start from ch3" option (i hope) like you can now start from ch2 and answer 20?

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Update is still very close, at least going by how many things are at 100%.

Since I'm unaware of devs releases in the past, is public release days or weeks after patreon release?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Update is still very close, at least going by how many things are at 100%.

Since I'm unaware of devs releases in the past, is public release days or weeks after patreon release?
not sure, if this game got public release, but usually goes like that, when whole changelog reaches 100% (all lines), then takes up to a week to test it and after we wait for hero.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
In past release's the average has been around 7-9 days, once the debugging and testing has been complete, even then there were a few times a fix was pushed out in the following days.

-No one like's broken things, rather it be dreams, people or objects.
-Can we fix the fuck? By un-fucking it up.

Lorion2k20

Dec 25, 2020
How many girls are there actually to unlock?
Contentwise I think I am at the end of this version, unlocked 19 girls in the girl menu with the last two being ?-symbols.
Are they placeholders or am I missing 2 girls?

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Contentwise I think I am at the end of this version, unlocked 19 girls in the girl menu with the last two being ?-symbols.
I know at least a stripper (or two) gets love points, and do not have an icon yet.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
if you are we all do, last 2 are placeholders i guess we might meet them in next update or when ever will see. tho who is anyones guess, chicks from bdsm, ministers helper, hoping for this one tho

Reactions: JR_LIV and ArDZer

Lorion2k20

Dec 25, 2020
I know at least a stripper (or two) gets love points, and do not have an icon yet.
if you are we all do, last 2 are placeholders i guess we might meet them in next update or when ever will see. tho who is anyones guess, chicks from bdsm, ministers helper, hoping for this one tho
Thanks for the answers.
I guess Tiffany is a save bet during the coming "mc becomes mayor"-plotline.
For myself I would like to see more content for Zara, Betty, Maria, Sasha and Teodora.

Great game so far. Stumbled upon it by accident cause someone mentioned it in antother thread.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Thanks for the answers.
I guess Tiffany is a save bet during the coming "mc becomes mayor"-plotline.
For myself I would like to see more content for Zara, Betty, Maria, Sasha and Teodora.

Great game so far. Stumbled upon it by accident cause someone mentioned it in antother thread.
well those are coming to live in your house so you will get to see them daily, well all but Theodora and Sasha
1687274597567.png
1687274612323.png
1687274621731.png
but with Sasha gona be repeatable sex
1687274682229.png
and when she will be pregnant we will probably inv her to live in house also

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
well those are coming to live in your house so you will get to see them daily, well all but Theodora and Sasha
View attachment 2710734
View attachment 2710736
View attachment 2710737
but with Sasha gona be repeatable sex
View attachment 2710739
and when she will be pregnant we will probably inv her to live in house also
And a possible candidate in the future could be Tristy (if the protagonist came inside her and told her not to follow her sister's instructions after the call. Her stats says maybe pregnant I believe). Abby and Tiffany could move to the mansion as well eventually.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes