micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
And a possible candidate in the future could be Tristy (if the protagonist came inside her and told her not to follow her sister's instructions after the call. Her stats says maybe pregnant I believe). Abby and Tiffany could move to the mansion as well eventually.
yeah Abby and Tristy are already on list
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
not all will get to house tho, only family dev says, well whom ever will make family, pregnancy 1st step for sure
1687280179616.png
harem-defne.gif

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I havent managed to get a baby with Paola its saying shes pregnant then a couple days later it removes
with paola is bit tricky, you can get her pregnant if you take her out and get her wasted - lie about condom
or during coffee visit if you got enabled 48h sperm, day before her ovul or if you cheese ovul day middle scene - or she force you to wear condom.
after at some point you get announcement in office and you have to visit her for up to 5x during coffee time till you can have sex agan. and you see kid only during those visits on door.
hope this will be better managed now that she will move in house.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
with paola is bit tricky, you can get her pregnant if you take her out and get her wasted - lie about condom
or during coffee visit if you got enabled 48h sperm, day before her ovul or if you cheese ovul day middle scene - or she force you to wear condom.
after at some point you get announcement in office and you have to visit her for up to 5x during coffee time till you can have sex agan. and you see kid only during those visits on door.
hope this will be better managed now that she will move in house.
I will try that.
You said that she will move into your house? What if I have enough people in ym home? I have Moka,Dora,Anna and Rebecca?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I will try that.
You said that she will move into your house? What if I have enough people in ym home? I have Moka,Dora,Anna and Rebecca?
with next chapter that should be next update or one after, well next one they are all moving in new bigger house, 10 bedrooms i think, so far those that you got stays, only new ones will come in, not all but bunch so no need to worry about choosing one over another at least i dont think it will come to that, it was never mentioned.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
with next chapter that should be next update or one after, well next one they are all moving in new bigger house, 10 bedrooms i think, so far those that you got stays, only new ones will come in, not all but bunch so no need to worry about choosing one or another at least i dont think it will come to that, it was never mentioned.
Nice - who is Julia again is that the one who does jogging and goes to the gym? I am struggling to have sex with her

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Nice - who is Julia again is that the one who does jogging and goes to the gym? I am struggling to have sex with her
yeah shes gym chick with cuck hubby
you just follow her gym adventure till she invites you to her home, there you have to be careful, you cant mute her hubby and you have to use 2 pills so she falls to sleep and forget to take morning pill, till later on you get to pregnancy arrangement during sex with her hubby.
atm shes pregnant with 2nd and gona give birth in next update

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
yeah shes gym chick with cuck hubby
you just follow her gym adventure till she invites you to her home, there you have to be careful, you cant mute her hubby and you have to use 2 pills so she falls to sleep and forget to take morning pill, till later on you get to pregnancy arrangement during sex with her hubby.
atm shes pregnant with 2nd and gona give birth in next update
Thanks m8. I havent played in since version 13 came out so I think there is a few new versions.

Reactions: micmitja

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
So has dev decided on where they want to take the main plotline?
Like 'criminal route' vs 'political route' vs 'hybrid' or something else.

As MC stated they want to take over the city/country or whatever.

edit: typo

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
So has dev decided on where they want to take the main plotline?
Like 'criminal route' vs 'political route' vs 'hybrid' or something else.

As MC stated they want to take over the city/country or whatever.

edit: typo
in to politics, to take over city, there will be only 1 path, dev doesnt want to split progress
there was already introduction of that with minister. whats the use of gangsters if you can have army

Last edited:
Reactions: McLOVINu

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
in to politics, to take over city, there will be only 1 path, dev doesnt want to split progress
there was already introduction of that with minister. whats the use of gangsters if you can have army
That's right. Thank you.
I just didn't remember the specifics of that scene, as I'm in middle of a replay after a half year hiatus.

Reactions: micmitja

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Ok, I'm not too far into the game, just built pool and pharmacy recently, got through two weeks, have not visited gang and have not visited madam yet, ....

...how do I get more interaction with Sasha?

Very very rare she is reception during the day.
She is never EVER working evening/late at receptionist or anywhere in my spa.
What do I even pay her for....

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Ok, I'm not too far into the game, just built pool and pharmacy recently, got through two weeks, have not visited gang and have not visited madam yet, ....

...how do I get more interaction with Sasha?

Very very rare she is reception during the day.
She is never EVER working evening/late at receptionist or anywhere in my spa.
What do I even pay her for....
Sasha, well 1st real interaction was what this update, comes as replacement for Maria being pregnant, before that i barely remember seeing her here and there in massage

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Sasha, well 1st real interaction was what this update, comes as replacement for Maria being pregnant, before that i barely remember seeing her here and there in massage
Well, two Tuesdays in a row she was there. Perhaps thats her working day. Thankfully.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Well, two Tuesdays in a row she was there. Perhaps thats her working day. Thankfully.
yeah that it is, you can even roll back time on monday to speed up her quest for meat and veggy choices till it triggers sex scene, does takes a while

Lorion2k20

Dec 25, 2020
I havent managed to get a baby with Paola its saying shes pregnant then a couple days later it removes
For the first baby you need to visit her at evening/night and take her to the club. Get both drunk and fuck her at her home without condom. Took me several tries. If you see the "sperm enters egg"-mini-animation shes pregnant.

Following babies are a bit more tricky. You have to visit her during the day when shes NOT ovulating (else she forces you to wear a condom). Theres a slight chance she gets pregnant even when not ovulating. Again if you see the "sperm enters egg"-animation you scored.;D

Yes, Sashas only on tuesdays in the spa. Exception is when Maria is gone to receive your child than Sasha will be 5 (?) days in a row at work. What wasn't obvious for me: when she asks you what you want for lunch choose MEAT not veggie. Veggie nets you 1 love point, meat up to 3 love points (while huging her)! Sex scene triggered at 21 love points for me. I guess 20 is the sweet spot.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes