micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Everything went well with Elena and the same with Julia, in the missions I get that I can continue talking to Julia by call but I don't get to call her
well for Julia was a thing that you cant mute her bf when you have sex at her place, he likes to watch and listen, if you mute her then you dont have her on call. that was a thing with previous update
and Elena in this one moves away for a while when you buy her house , till she gives birth she told

here have just updated my guide with whats known for Ema and Julia

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
How do you get Maria pregnant? I call her to the office on the 18th on so I can have a quickie while she's ovulated, but I don't see the impregnation vid and it doesn't show "pregnant?" on her image....

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
How do you get Maria pregnant? I call her to the office on the 18th on so I can have a quickie while she's ovulated, but I don't see the impregnation vid and it doesn't show "pregnant?" on her image....
it does it just happend for me, tho does take some doing, bout week or 2 of daily sex
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and after no more daily sex i guess till birth
as you have to grind the babies

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
||so ema sex not repeatable yet then bummer but ok ig i hope she does remember and wants it again||
not yet, but there is sex with her and she initiated it , not something i was expecting, but was nice surprise

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
found few new variables - updated

MoneyMadamWeek = - this get those that got 50k deal, but those that took special deal can set it manually

ElenaWantShare = 4(share), 6 (undecided), 7 (no share) - james - for her call sex
BettyAttr =

SashaAttr =

LinaEvent[3] = 0 (didnt ask), 1 (if you asked, if shes on pills)

Ema skip Elena birth requirement fix
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-15-0-mega-lono.61893/post-8845198

and at bottom am attaching updated guide

Last edited:

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Man Betty is cra cra, looney toones one flew over then past the Cuckoo's Nest only to come back down for landing to enjoy some Animaniacs, I love her to bits. On a side note what medication is she on? Story progression is going well, keep up the good work.

Bobabod

Sep 13, 2016
found few new variables

MoneyMadamWeek = - this get those that got 50k deal, but those that took special deal can set it manually

ElenaWantShare = 4(share), 6 (undecided), 7 (no share) - james - for her call sex
SashaAttr =

and at bottom am attaching updated guide
Thanks for this console command list.

Reactions: micmitja

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
im sure this wont be a scene about to put MCs seed into her. but we're almost there!
if there's an option in the future to include james into MCs harem or at most share his wife with MC, ill just pick NO. ill share his gf, but not his wife :KEK:
im so happy that i was wrong :love:
hope that there will be a time where MC talks to ema about why cant she have another baby with james after their first child is born untill... welp, now shes pregnant again (i hope) with you know who :KEK:

if one of you didnt choose the cum-inside-ema-without-permission route, it's your choice. since the beginning, im seeing this games as, have kids as much as you can. even before MC goes to mokoro.

dev, please let MC give a little sister to anna :love:
Simple Days [v0.15.0] [Mega Lono]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 889 MB

PC/MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN
ive downloaded the non-compression since i cant wait to see the scene with ema. but still, i put like for your work. ty (y)

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
I'll give it a try but it has a strange description. In what part of the world is a 19 year old regarded as a 'young boy?'
Not really 'young boy'. But you'll hear a lot of people, namely in the US, either jokingly or seriously call a guy that age 'young man'. For example: "Come here right now, young man."

It's a bit awkwardly phrased here, but hardly uncommon.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes