Aug 6, 2017
Last edited:

Piku02

Feb 18, 2022
they already did
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-15-1-mega-lono.61893/post-9872555

--------------------------------------
new pregnancy counter
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Simple Days [v0.16.1] [Mega Lono] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,32 GB / 900 MB - SimpleDays-0.16.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,xx GB / 867 MB - SimpleDays-0.16.1-mac-crunched.zip
= 38,8% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Android link please

yuyutsu

Mar 31, 2019
Fan of the game. It hits all the right spots for me.
Started the game from chapter 2 because old saves weren't working. Save must have been from very old version.
Found a minor bug. Having the first video chat with Dora, her dialogues are repeating. Not a game breaking bug so don't have a traceback. Also it is happening in both visual novel and open world mode. Started from chapter 2. If anyone can inform the dev so he could check it out.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
this version is bit buggy, for start had to delete Persistent 2x already cause it broke,
last broken version of it
View attachment persistent broken.rar

and another bug, after you have sex with Sasha and it triggers SashaOvulKnow = True you cant access her profile anymore cause it crashes game without posibility of ignore, can just roll back, but that did also kill my persistent 2nd time and thats the one poped above
View attachment traceback.txt
now for this one is fix you can whether turn ovul know to False or set OvulDaySashaTemp = on what ever her ovul day is, or you can simply wait for fix or next version

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
dunno how i only just saw this game, but can someone explain the cheating tag means for this game? as i've seen other games with it and they've meant different things in others games iv'e come across with it lol

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
dunno how i only just saw this game, but can someone explain the cheating tag means for this game? as i've seen other games with it and they've meant different things in others games iv'e come across with it lol
well what ever should be for mc is included in to, whether hes doing it in s1 or other chicks are cheating hubbies in s2, but nobody cheats on mc thats for sure

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Okay.... Not played for quite a while and just come in to ask If Ema is now a viable LI? Can we get her away from that douche of a boyfriend as well? Thanks for any reply.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Simple_Days_hints_full have new ver?
is good Walkthrough
nothing new to add there, no decisions to make in this update, just some story and mostly pregnancies
also dev made now official guides which arent leaked yet

Okay.... Not played for quite a while and just come in to ask If Ema is now a viable LI? Can we get her away from that douche of a boyfriend as well? Thanks for any reply.
not yet official li
but you did had one more sex with her in club some updates ago and she is moving in new house with next update , james got new gf anyway whom mc is breeding if wana too

Reactions: CircaAD

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
When you are not using the sandbox mode you can no longer get blue pills... or does anybody know a work around ?

Reactions: chicho1958

kz7419

Jul 20, 2021
Has anyone played both VN and sandbox versions? I made it through the VN version up till a few updates ago and then lost interest because it began to feel so routine. Even the impregnation just became a (ahem) box-filling exercise. Unlikely as this sounds, is the sandbox more fun?

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes