megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
yes thats the bug i think everyone is having with her, me included
Can you please check this variable:
JuliaEvent[5]

If it is = 1 ... this is a strange bug which I found and I don't know what is trigger it.
IF it is = 2 ... I need save to investigate because this IS the right value.
Please let me know

Reactions: micmitja

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
JuliaEvent[5]

If it is = 1 ... this is a strange bug which I found and I don't know what is trigger it.
Please let me know
My save with Julia not talking about 2nd child. I pretty much done everything in the update except Julia.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
JuliaEvent[5]

Please let me know
yep its 1
1690077185414.png

Nekirom

Nov 16, 2022
I don't know why, but this is the only Ren'py game I have that just refuses to start. It used to run fine, until it suddenly didn't. No errors. Nothing. It just will not start. I've tried completely clean installs in different locations, and still the same...
I encountered that problem too and could get it to start by deleting the saves in BOTH the Game Folder and Appdata Renpy folder of the game (after doing a backup). Then the game would start for me and I copied the normal saves (no persistent, no Auto or quicksaves) inside the save folder WHILE the game was running.

Reactions: Geist

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Yep.. this is the strange bug....
When Julia announce the pregnancy (which everyone has) the code is:

if JuliaEvent[5] == 1:
$ JuliaEvent[5] = 2

How on Earth it stays = 1 is beyond me .... unless is some Ren'py Engine bug....
Hmmm... I will create a small patch like 0.17.4 for Julia ... it will auto fix it during sleep.
if i load save from prevoius January 19 update when was actual announcement it triggers [5] =2 at end of it
before or middle spoiler scene 1690078032481.png and after 1690078081114.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so yeah this had to come from previous version, those that goes thru fresh from this version are probably good, unless there are other issues, but those of us that did that in previous update we got that issue

also for me announcement was just before sasha monto mission and that one had some game breaking bugs in previous version, possible that broke more than sasha

Last edited:

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
how to start the quest: Apply for citizenship?
in VN mode it is not happening
You don't need it because there is still no content for Ch.3 .. The trigger will give you a notification that you reach the end of the main story and have to wait next update.

Reactions: Sparcs

AGhostLikeMe

Jul 5, 2020
I don't know why, but this is the only Ren'py game I have that just refuses to start. It used to run fine, until it suddenly didn't. No errors. Nothing. It just will not start. I've tried completely clean installs in different locations, and still the same...
I had this problem too. I was able to fix it by using the Renpy engine to "Launch Project" (free download from the official Renpy site). Now my aspect ratio is off, but the game works, lol.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
UPDATE PATCH 0.17.4
Julia problem - She is pregnant, She announce it BUT never gave birth...
This is a small update 0.17.4 (please use it on version 0.17.2 ... with or without the patch 0.17.3 - it's not important )
can confirm that fix it, thank you
went to sleep - next morning straight to office

Reactions: megalono

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
Question. I got 0.17 a couple days ago. Do I need to get 0.17.2 before applying the latest bugfix or it's all inclusive for the latest fixes?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
gonna sound stupid here ... i guess .. but how the fuck is cuming in anna at the start end her path ... i mean you have a condom on .... thats kinda stupid !!

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes