somewherexxx

Jun 15, 2023
How do mc move to new house? I exhausted every option and just spinning in circles. New girls moved in but i cant visit because i am not in the new house? I did pay for house long time ago

Also - at home all 5 girls must to be not visible pregnant!!

Requirements:

To buy the new house you need to have at least 2 kids and 6M+ in your wallet account. Also you have to complete the deal with Madam.
The house will cost you 5M.
Anna (if she is with you) must to have at least one kid (to make her parents happy )
Naomi story (if Moko is with you) should to be completed (refused or living with you and Moko)
Dora (if she is with you) must to have her dental clinic.
Ema to be invited to the new house and been on the beach and the club.
Also - at home all 5 girls must to be not visible pregnant!! Too much work to make them with pregnant and not pregnant bellies during the moving day.

ah i see. damnit i keep breeding them all the time.. no wonder i cant move to new house

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Same here. I've helped Betty, Zara, Secret and Maria to move in, but my 5 main girls aren't there. Old house is no longer available to visit so can't see them or Paola or Ema.

Trying older saves to see if I activate the triggers..........
Paola can't be pregnant or it will mess up the move in.

Looking at the console it seems Theodora and Sasha will move in next update.

Reactions: chicho1958

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
ok down to bizz -> to speed up the movement - devs info

1st you cant move if any of main are pregnant
and if any girl still pregnant like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can speed up pregnancy -> before you go to sleep "with another girl dont want bug for now" you set 2 things
NameSex = - (minus) days remaining to pregnancy
NamePregnDay = - both same
1690032340505.png
and next morning you should see
to speed up to saturday
you can speed up to to friday and go to sleep -> with someone else again dont want bug
"when skipping days you always have to set on day before and sleep to trigger"

WeekDay = u'Friday'
DayTimePeriod = 8

and next morning you should see
well thats it for now if i find some else worthy to mention ill add till then
old variable list still remains

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I couldn't trigger calling parents to come over, only girls that moved were maria/alina/zora/secret/betty. When taking shower anna/moko showed up. So going back to old save where I did trigger calling parents to come over and telling anna to call her parents to come over also talked to anna to come over didn't want play that save because thought needed 2 kids with girls glad it's only 1. Has anyone gotten ALL girls no new house,could you post a pic.

haile23

Jul 1, 2019
What's happening with ema? Moved to new house but when i click her door, it says locked... she must be out.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I couldn't trigger calling parents to come over, only girls that moved were maria/alina/zora/secret/betty. When taking shower anna/moko showed up. So going back to old save where I did trigger calling parents to come over and telling anna to call her parents to come over also talked to anna to come over didn't want play that save because thought needed 2 kids with girls glad it's only 1. Has anyone gotten ALL girls no new house,could you post a pic.
well initial move for me, 1st morning in house -> he did call more than they show on day1

Same i had sex with Ema and she moved in, James has already talked to me asking me to take care of her but her door is permanently closed :(
quest says to sleep in your bed and she will come, did you do that ?

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
Not sure but i have been sleeping in my own bed but no event pops up, will keep trying.

I presume you cannot have sex with Betty atm right?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
bugfix incoming
1690034768859.png

Not sure but i have been sleeping in my own bed but no event pops up, will keep trying.

I presume you cannot have sex with Betty atm right?
dont think so for betty, for now she just moving in at some point, probably gona be same recipe as were for others
date or 2, sex or 2, repeatable sex

for Ema keep on trying, dont forget this is sandbox in core can take time

Reactions: JennaJJ

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
well initial move for me, 1st morning in house

quest says to sleep in your bed and she will come, did you do that ?
Going back to the save where I triggered parents call since all my actions are in new house not old one. Only problem is that in that save I don't have secret knocked up and don't know how far I am in bdsm quests eventually will find out. Thanks for pic

Reactions: micmitja

somewherexxx

Jun 15, 2023
There is a bug with Betty and Secret. If mc gets them prego, they will get invite to new house, but if mc didnt actually move to new house it will break it.
They get flag 3 and mc will never get option to move

if newhouseinv_secret == 2:

i had to force my self to move into house

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes