Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Is Paola out of the Game now??? I move to the new House.... And Paola dont join... She to Ask for change, is no way... or i dont find this way... :cry: :cry: :cry:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Is Paola out of the Game now??? I move to the new House.... And Paola dont join... She to Ask for change, is no way... or i dont find this way... :cry: :cry: :cry:
shes there, she came with initial move for me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

here´s my save, idk whats happening but he´s not transitioning to the new house...
if anyone can help it would be appreciated
skip one more day (what i did), on sat you get that

Last edited:
Reactions: Firecracker001

martiino

Aug 16, 2022
Any hints on where in VN mode does the Ema club event happen? I didn't have sex with her in the club and i can't find the event again.

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
I dont have Kids with Paola this the reason?

but that wouldn't be fair. Because pregnancy and children should be your own decisions.
You are absolutely right.
Pregnancy and children are your own decisions and you made a choice to not have kids with Paola... that is why she didn't move with you.
By the way in future update you will be able to visit her again and continue romancing her... but I didn't have time in this update.
Thanks for continue playing my game :)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
nah no chatting with her in her room
she visits you in your room 3x at night. on third night got grind with finishing inside her and thats it. her room remains locked for now.

nice, good find, i got 5 too, was 2 in past, i guess it changes over time
Yeah finally got that scene on 2nd scene so 1 more and gonna try knock her up...again :giggle:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
here´s my save, idk whats happening but he´s not transitioning to the new house...
if anyone can help it would be appreciated
It took me like 2-3 weeks for it to trigger on my game, did you talk with ema/paola/alina/zora/secret/betty/maria about the new house? you can't have girl knocked up with visible tummy, anna has to have atleast 1 kid to have parents happy. There's a list of things you need. I uploaded a save right where you are asked if you want to move to new house will trigger various scenes,I have like 15 kids, if you want your save has to be trigger on saturday just keep playing,like I told you took me a few weeks to trigger it. I'll check your save but have to move my save to another slot because 1-1 is where I have save to move to another house.

chandes

Sep 29, 2020
does she have kid with you ? did you use red syringe on her ? if shes pregnant you get to invite her to new house at some point
she didnt move in with initial move for me, but mc did call her before that and after she has shown on doors (not sure if have visited club inbetween or not).

Julia had issue with this update, tho with birth of 2nd
did you use 17.4 bug fix, its linked in op, that solved birth for me ?

go to police station, tho thats for next update
like dev said, dont do it, yet. or at least till you are done with everything and are waiting on next update
View attachment 2793276
I’m playing VN style, and I cannot get the apply for citizenship. It doesn’t happen automatically. Any help given would be appreciated.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
well no pregnancy yet, but its only matter of time. she sure wants it, keep on filling herself with your pie.
But but but I like having many kids, life not fair :cry: Glad dev fixed Julia baby bug thought he was gonna walkout her and straight to college ;)

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
It took me like 2-3 weeks for it to trigger on my game, did you talk with ema/paola/alina/zora/secret/betty/maria about the new house? you can't have girl knocked up with visible tummy, anna has to have atleast 1 kid to have parents happy. There's a list of things you need. I uploaded a save right where you are asked if you want to move to new house will trigger various scenes,I have like 15 kids, if you want your save has to be trigger on saturday just keep playing,like I told you took me a few weeks to trigger it. I'll check your save but have to move my save to another slot because 1-1 is where I have save to move to another house.
thanks, its already solved :D

Reactions: chicho1958

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I’m playing VN style, and I cannot get the apply for citizenship. It doesn’t happen automatically. Any help given would be appreciated.
i would say dont worry about it, i guess in vn triggers when you are done with all, but then again you dont miss anything
you talk with cop pay 900 bucks and thats it, no content for it yet. just leave it, if it comes it come if not - next update

But but but I like having many kids, life not fair :cry: Glad dev fixed Julia baby bug thought he was gonna walkout her and straight to college ;)
well i am almost max on all kids, Dora is pregnant with 6th , only one that can have another is Naomi 5th one, rest are all maxed out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
i would say dont worry about it, i guess in vn triggers when you are done with all, but then again you dont miss anything
you talk with cop pay 900 bucks and thats it, no content for it yet. just leave it, if it comes it come if not - next update

well i am almost max on all kids, Dora is pregnant with 6th , only one that can have another is Naomi 5th one, rest are all maxed out.
I'm keeping low profile on that. I thinkk Anna is only one with 3 and last night knocked up Rebecca her 3rd. But trying to keep low profile. Key word "trying":oops::sneaky::ROFLMAO: But knowing Moko she probably up to something but Moko one my fav she make good wingman.(y)

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes