Digital Pimp

Apr 19, 2022
your save, you got everyone already at home
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
as for sasha, not sure why shes there all the time, did skip a week, not sure why you mess with her, she cant be pregnant yet and can have max love 60
also it still ask you to have baby with Maria, yet shes in house already and based of few others = no baby-no house
but probably game is waiting for maria to give birth before she come back
normally for secret you can inv her when shes pregnant
and on moving day you call her and she shows up few days after

only thing that can confirm and is normal is that Ema visits you 3x at night and thats her content.

i have wrote in my guide
1st time she invites you to her house

"if you don’t take the pill then you wont have choice in future"

so if at some point you have declined well that might be issue
Thanks!!

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Hello, Thanks for your help. Tried it but still same issue.
on which system are you ? , deleting both persistents usually fix any of that, but i guess you got something else
Why Secret already Pregnant long time still not deliver yet?
how many time should fuck Sasha at Spa to make her Pregnant?
Betty already move to new house, can MC have sex with her?
she did deliver already in previus update on one of the visitations of bdsm
and then next day she mention - fresh tested saves
there is no pregnant Sasha yet, just talk about it
and as Betty goes no sex, you get to see 1 boob

So in this update, Elena and Sasha can't move into new house yet. right?
Elena probably never, but who knows (she was in plans but then dev changed his mind as soon as someone mention Ema and them in same house that was 2 updates ago i think)
Sasha in time shes planned with inc Teodora and Julia, so they should come, ground work for inv is already there, rest is up to dev when
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-17-4-mega-lono.61893/post-11298844

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
ofc if anyone started with 17.0 should start again from end save of 16.2, specially if they encounter bug, i would see no point of going forward with bug, you waste more time with it than to load previous save and do normal way
and btw i did normally progress with .0 version myself, just did what they said - dont sleep in your bed till everything is setup, worked fine.
i think some ppl just want to move now

myself never bothered with vn, it didnt exist when i started and was never that bored to do it with this game. also all the extra bugs it always had since start off wasnt inspiration to try.
I'm playing VN to try to help the VN players but I can't take it anymore, VN mode you have to stick to their storyline, sandbox you can get gun before you even meet the thug,you can go anywhere VN you go only where game sends you. If you don't see me in a couple days send a coffin to my house..I'll be the one hanging from a rope with a sign around my neck "VN mode sucks" Then you can upload my farewell letter to all friends I made here in these years. ;) :giggle::ROFLMAO:, And btw I'm catching up on you with the babies VN mode= 4/43 :cool: soon 5/43 only because game forcing me.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Ok. That's it for the game for me. Having all the different LI's basically written out of the game is just annoying. Ema, now Julia, Teodora. Apparently Moko has her door locked right after Naomi gives birth. Will maybe check back in a year to see if anythinig changes for the better. All the fun scenes are gone, such as the office sex, making the game more boring now. Here's to hoping for more pregnant sex scenes and lactation scenes besides Moko's in the future. Good luck to the dev.
My guess you playing VN mode?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I'm playing VN to try to help the VN players but I can't take it anymore, VN mode you have to stick to their storyline, sandbox you can get gun before you even meet the thug,you can go anywhere VN you go only where game sends you. If you don't see me in a couple days send a coffin to my house..I'll be the one hanging from a rope with a sign around my neck "VN mode sucks" Then you can upload my farewell letter to all friends I made here in these years. ;) :giggle::ROFLMAO:, And btw I'm catching up on you with the babies VN mode= 4/43 :cool: soon 5/43 only because game forcing me.
its not worth it if its too much struggle
also i did impregnate last one yesterday, did check for announcement took a week before they told me, but didnt save on that, anyway last 2 on the way
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-17-4-mega-lono.61893/post-11307794

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
its not worth it if its too much struggle
also i did impregnate last one yesterday, did check for announcement took a week before they told me, but didnt save on that, but anyway last 2 on the way
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-17-4-mega-lono.61893/post-11307794
Yeah go ahead rub it in my face but i'll catch might take me a few hundred years but ain't giving up,dam 43 kids, you going broke if you have to pay child support, don't worry I got your back, have some weights with a rope at the end of pier just put rope around neck and jump ;) :rolleyes::giggle:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Nope. Playing sandbox mode, but with the spa sex scenes disappearing after Zara and Maria move, the game has become boring. Maybe in some future update the dev will make more sex scenes per LI and add in some public sex. Hopefully the angles get updated during the sex. Half the time you can't see much and the other half you see a second of actual penetration. Makes it pretty boring. Pretty bummed that Ema no longer appears in the game after her 3 night visits. Seems like a waste of time going through her whole storyline with nothing to show for it. Same with Teodora. After the second child she just ups and disappears like she never existed. The other construction projects shouldn't even be on the computer screen at work if they can't even be done. TBH it seems like the game needs a complete overhaul at this point.
Not going to put hand on fire but will check and that's strange, will know answer in a few minutes going check. Yeah with you on sex scenes the only good one is with Anna. Theodora/sasha/julia in new house next update and the other construction should be in next update since MC running for Mayor.My guess is that this update is to get everything ready for chapter 3. Now let me check the office thing.Brb.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Nope. Playing sandbox mode, but with the spa sex scenes disappearing after Zara and Maria move, the game has become boring. Maybe in some future update the dev will make more sex scenes per LI and add in some public sex. Hopefully the angles get updated during the sex. Half the time you can't see much and the other half you see a second of actual penetration. Makes it pretty boring. Pretty bummed that Ema no longer appears in the game after her 3 night visits. Seems like a waste of time going through her whole storyline with nothing to show for it. Same with Teodora. After the second child she just ups and disappears like she never existed. The other construction projects shouldn't even be on the computer screen at work if they can't even be done. TBH it seems like the game needs a complete overhaul at this point.
for Teodora she does appear in this update, you got talk with her of moving with you and breaking with hubby, tho she wants to take time
havent seen myself sex scenes in spa also, beyond Sasha thats true. someday, there are bunch of new repeatable at home tho, beyond old ones
How are you guys get to that scene with Sasha to have sex with her?
choose meat and Monto - you progress with sex scene bunch or dif discussion, she was there from sat/mon for me after maria moved
after you done with monto story

Last edited:

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
How are you guys get to that scene with Sasha to have sex with her?
Keep meeting her on Mondays in the spa and choose meat when she asks what you want more lunch. Eventually you get option to inscrease the type of hugs. She eventaully starts talking about the Great Monto. After that scene with the creepy old guy you will get the option to mention the Great Monto on Mondays and can start having sex with her. Right now her scenes don't allow to impregnate her, and the angles don't show any actual penetration.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Alina can move to the new house? I have no idea what steps are even needed to get her there. All I can do is talk to her at the spa and she always says she's resting or waiting for a client.
she probably have to give birth, she was last one i had to wait on give birth to move
and Sasha, Teodora and Julia as set for future invite in variables

otherwise it was same with me with her and rest in spa could only talk few times that have visit

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
she probably have to give birth, she was last one i had to wait on give birth to move
and Sasha, Teodora and Julia as set for future invite in variables

otherwise it was same with me with her and rest in spa could only talk few times that have visit
All I can do is talk to her in the spa. The game doesn't give me any options to have sex. The only conversations is her on a break or waiting on a client. I have no idea why I got soft locked by the game not giving me an option to continue having sex with her in the spa. Went through the rest of her storyline with the 2 dates, and sex 2 times. That's it. Now she keeps asking about some date, but I don't have any type of option to do that. I've only been on the first 2 dates. The restaurant and the movie theater.

Bobabod

Sep 13, 2016
Something is weird with Paola in my save too. MC got her pregnant in the new house but she never delivers. Moko and Naomi went through full pregnancies after her and she hasn't given birth yet.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
All I can do is talk to her in the spa. The game doesn't give me any options to have sex. The only conversations is her on a break or waiting on a client. I have no idea why I got soft locked by the game not giving me an option to continue having sex with her in the spa. Went through the rest of her storyline with the 2 dates, and sex 2 times. That's it. Now she keeps asking about some date, but I don't have any type of option to do that. I've only been on the first 2 dates. The restaurant and the movie theater.
probably this update locked her out somehow, there was bunch of bugs, this could be just one not found yet. i had all the pregnancy and stuff done with previous update, only birth was in this one

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
When I saw the pregnancy tag I got excited because a lot of games don't have that tag. After playing and seeing only 2 of the original 4 women show actual pregnancy sex I just wanted to delete the game and never come back to it. Might as well have a tag that says "Pregnancy tease" since none of the other women have pregnancy sex scenes. I also did the whole telling Teodora that I love her and want her to move into the house. But at this poinst since she doesn't seems fruitless to pursue that storyline at all until a future update when it actually happens. Wish Ema would reappear in the house instead of being written out of the game.
Confirmed what you said about Maria/zora but zora in my game is knocked up but when I talked to her she wasn't showing bump so I went and applied for citizenship since you can continue game and went to see zora again and she did show a big belly, maybe I'll start game from chapter 1 again and knock up all girls to max before moving them to new house, wanted to check a few things in chapter 1 but going to save my save folder and delete the ones in game so I get a new persitant file.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
probably this update locked her out somehow, there was bunch of bugs, this could be just one not found yet. i had all the pregnancy and stuff done with previous update, only birth was in this one
Your guess is as good as mine. I downloaded the 0.17.4 update. Not sure if other players are experiencing issues with Alina not progressing through the spa. Seems like every other convo I have with her she keeps asking about another date and the MC replies soon.

Now she asks if I want a massage and the MC declines. This is extremely maddening at this point.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chicho1958
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes