Sweetluvd

Feb 5, 2019
Someone please help. I just saw it "Secret is pregnant and first kid (if you used red syringe on her)". But I failed to find out this red syringe. MC just got the green one. How could MC contact to Edmon to take the red one???

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Someone please help. I just saw it "Secret is pregnant and first kid (if you used red syringe on her)". But I failed to find out this red syringe. MC just got the green one. How could MC contact to Edmon to take the red one???
Edmon got nothing to do with injections, he just explains whats in it
to have it available you cant ask about it, if you do she takes it away, if you dont you got it available to use right after green one.
most of us had to replay at the time that chunk of content
you can fix it via variables before that sex scene happens, got in guide how
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mini guide updated up to v.0.17 - updated again
--------------------------------------------------
also

1691571742856.png

Last edited:

Sweetluvd

Feb 5, 2019
Edmon got nothing to do with injections, he just explains whats in it
to have it available you cant ask about it, if you do she takes it away, if you dont you got it available to use right after green one.
most of us had to replay at the time that chunk of content
you can fix it via variables before that sex scene happens, got in guide how
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mini guide updated up to v.0.16
--------------------------------------------------
also

View attachment 2838180
Thank you, bro

Reactions: micmitja

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok ... been playing this run thru .. without Moko/Naomi ..... and rejected Alena ...... fucked her but rejected and still fucked Ema at the night club ...... and yeah i raped her at the start ( i'm not stupid :LOL: )
so heres the babes and number of kids .....
Anna 6
Dora 6
Maria 1
Ema 1
Vicky 1
Alina 1
Zara ... i only gave her 1 till i get the mansion ... which i did buy .. but theres a catch .. (see below)
Theodora 2
Julia 2
Paola 2 for now then more after move
Secret 1
so thats 24 kids .... and no one is pregnant ... so here in is the catch ... i think the game hit a glitch or something as altho i called my parents .. Anna did not .... and well it kinda stuck this was ... for 3 weeks now ... i've tried to talk with Alina about moving in but she always is too buy ... (yeah right bitch) :LOL:
well just thought i'd let everyone know whats up with this route so far ...
i'm done for today .. maybe i'll play a few more weeks later tonight :unsure:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok ... i figured out what i was missing in the events leading to moving into my mansion ... now i feel really stupid ... i mean fuck i've played this game like 500 times i think :unsure:
and this run :LOL: i forgot to talk to Anna at the end before moving .. yeah i hear ya .. duh .. right :ROFLMAO:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
and wtf ... at my damn spa ... Dora shows her tits ( nipples ) and at home this damn black bikini you can't see nothing thru ... dude really !!!

not fair .. she shows them off at the spa and not at home .... oh yeah the kids .. i forgot :rolleyes:

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes