megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
megalono

Hi. I managed to bring all girls to new house except Zara. Can you tell me why and how i missed her?
EDIT:
I fixed your save .. it was not a bug.. You should kill time in the office and Go to the Gym evening when you have option to check Massage room with Zara .. and it will trigger the invitation.
But there have a small bug.. it didn't displays the pic. of Zara.. but it will trigger the invitation (I fixed the picture for the next update)

Last edited:
Mar 26, 2020
I'm in story mode, I picked 30 mil and unlimited access option and I can't go to bdsm club. I've met all the requirements to move into the house but it doesn't trigger.

Geist

Sep 25, 2017
I don't know why, but this is the only Ren'py game I have that just refuses to start. It used to run fine, until it suddenly didn't. No errors. Nothing. It just will not start. I've tried completely clean installs in different locations, and still the same...

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
For everyone who has problem with moving to the new house ... before we start troubleshooting .. please be sure that you have:
v.0.17.2 (And if you don't have Moko and Naomi you need the patch v.0.17.3)

Now, if you still have the problem and during Sat or Sun the moving is not triggered... make a save when you are on the bed (Fri or Sat).. I will check if we have a bug and fix it.

Thank you for helping me find all these nasty bugs... Thank you.

g020501

May 21, 2020
For everyone who has problem with moving to the new house ... before we start troubleshooting .. please be sure that you have:

Now, if you still have the problem and during Sat or Sun the moving is not triggered... make a save when you are on the bed (Fri or Sat).. I will check if we have a bug and fix it.

I've picked the 30M plus unlimited acess to the bdsm house (wich is not avaible).

stOrM!

Sep 23, 2019

Yes the bug is still there for me, too bad my save file is from Monday so unless somebody else is faster I can upload it later after moving forward a whole week...

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
So far this new update's been interesting. All the girls (after taking precautions and reloading a few times) eventually moved to the new house, however Julia hasn't called nor given birth to her second child so far (strangely enough Teodora gave the news about her second one almost as soon as the save was loaded). Wonder if there's a way to speed up the process or the call will happen eventually once the issue's addressed. :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: Almighty

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
well i can confirm for Julia, something is missing and no matter what you mess around with variables 2nd birth wont trigger
its been 52 days since impregnation, for some reason sex day didnt register and changing it doesnt do a thing
thats at end of my current content
1690074861553.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
before that she did shown in office (this was 17 or 17.1v) with full belly on CurrentDay 409, 29 days since
some trigger for pregnancy is missing
thats only thing that i had issue with this update and that is missing

did skip extra week from this point on .2 and .3 versions nothing is happening and this is 2nd kid

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
I hope this helps.

Sasha
skipping breakfast triggers love point gain for Sasha at the office during lunch.
go to office
then she asks if you want something for lunch
meat (give hugs not love)
or
veggie (gains love points)

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
well i can confirm for Julia, something is missing and no matter what you mess around with variables 2nd birth wont trigger
its been 52 days since impregnation, for some reason sex day didnt register and changing it doesnt do a thing
thats at end of my current content
View attachment 2792461
before that she did shown in office (this was 17 or 17.1v) with full belly on CurrentDay 409, 29 days since
some trigger for pregnancy is missing
thats only thing that i had issue with this update and that is missing

did skip extra week from this point on .2 and .3 versions nothing is happening and this is 2nd kid
Just to be sure I do understand your problem: Julia is pregnant with 2nd kid, she announce it and later you saw her with her belly.. but no phone call telling you that you are a father... Am I understanding you correctly?

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Just to be sure I do understand your problem: Julia is pregnant with 2nd kid, she announce it and later you saw her with her belly.. but no phone call telling you that you are a father... Am I understanding you correctly?
yes thats the bug i think everyone is having with her, me included

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
change to new House dosnt work
One of the requirement is Anna to have at least one kid...

Requirements:
To buy the new house you need to have at least 2 kids and 6M+ in your wallet account. Also you have to complete the deal with Madam.
The house will cost you 5M.
Anna (if she is with you) must to have at least one kid (to make her parents happy )
Naomi story (if Moko is with you) should to be completed (refused or living with you and Moko)
Dora (if she is with you) must to have her dental clinic.
Ema to be invited to the new house and been on the beach and the club.
Also - at home all 5 girls must to be not visible pregnant!! Too much work to make them with pregnant and not pregnant bellies during the moving day.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I hope this helps.

Sasha
skipping breakfast triggers love point gain for Sasha at the office during lunch.
go to office
then she asks if you want something for lunch
meat (give hugs not love)
or
veggie (gains love points)
well veggy just gives me sandwitch and with meat you get to repeatable sex and after few variations of it and talk about baby you start gaining love points there up to 60
up to the Monto scene, just test and scroll back to be sure

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
After using the 17.3 patch from 17.2 should the title screen show version number as 17.1 in yellow?

SD 17.2 - 17.3 ss bug question mark.png

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes