TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
thats one of the reasons why i don't like story mode ;)
Yeah I realized long ago that i wish I hadn't locked myself into VN mode. I was trying to superspeed through all the grind to catch up to where I had been on my old PC before it crashed, and by the time I realized that contrary to the Dev's claims, VN mode does NOT let you do the same things as Sandbox, I was already too far in to want to start over AGAIN

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
this is what my current progress save looks like
Hey leave office go home, Talk to Anna (You will be telling her bought new house do whatever and go to sleep) Saturday when you get up you will auto go to airport to pick up Anna's parents go back home sleep. Sunday Morning when get up you will have option to move to new house ( I forgot to put in my other post that you have to talk to Anna)

Last edited:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
yeah, tho in plan was to make round 3 small updates before he hits ch3 and only 1 out of 3 came. i am fine whether way.
Yeah I'm fine either way tooo that's what happens when put to vote looking forward to chapter 3 to see if there's any political and Ema drama and to see if Elena is knocked up again as I did her 2 move ovul days and what she's going to be into me now for LOL

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Yeah I'm fine either way tooo that's what happens when put to vote looking forward to chapter 3 to see if there's any political and Ema drama and to see if Elena is knocked up again as I did her 2 move ovul days and what she's going to be into me now for LOL
originally dev did plan to bring Elena in to new house, but then someone mention potential drama between her and Ema and he went instantly nope. :D so if it will come i doubt it will be any time soon.
now hes busy with designing new houses and stuff so that gona take a while. last time he did just 1 (new house) and took him extra few months.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
originally dev did plan to bring Elena in to new house, but then someone mention potential drama between her and Ema and he went instantly nope. :D so if it will come i doubt it will be any time soon.
now hes busy with designing new houses and stuff so that gona take a while. last time he did just 1 (new house) and took him extra few months.
That is really funny awhile back was talking about Ema and Elena drama and Elena being gold digger if game has one she would be perfect for it Lol. He answered question on Patreon about time of update prob 5 months which I can see with holidays coming up so guessing sometime around March for update

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i'd like to see Ema whip Elena's ass :ROFLMAO:
but then again i took Ema away from James so fuck it i'll kick his ass out ,, he can stay with Elena :LOL:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
i'd like to see Ema whip Elena's ass :ROFLMAO:
but then again i took Ema away from James so fuck it i'll kick his ass out ,, he can stay with Elena :LOL:
(y)(y)(y)(y) But if we kick James out she will really be up our ass for more $$ to support James. I can already see her wanting a bigger house if shes knocked up again LOL

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
That's what I'm saying if you kick James out Elena is going to come after you for James support, bigger house, yada yada LOL
i don't get it :unsure: ... how can that happen .. james is just a piece of shit friend .. well ok i am to for raping Ema ;) , but still i think she loves me more than his sorry ass ... and Elena well you can have her sorry gold digging ass :LOL: and you can share her with james's sorry no good ass :ROFLMAO:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
i don't get it :unsure: ... how can that happen .. james is just a piece of shit friend .. well ok i am to for raping Ema ;) , but still i think she loves me more than his sorry ass ... and Elena well you can have her sorry gold digging ass :LOL: and you can share her with james's sorry no good ass :ROFLMAO:
I was trying to be funny saying if you kick James out Elena would come after you for James support and bigger house because she is gold digger don't think that would ever happen but it would be funny:ROFLMAO:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
So I got to the Mansion finally but is there no way to go back and Visit Secret at Madame's club?
Did you give up gang ? If didn't Secret will not move with you. I never played VN style not sure whats going on. I would say if you made save when given option to play VN or Open World at end of chapter 1 maybe restart from there in open world. Also you can restart new game and skip chapter 1 by answering questions on which girls are with you and which are pregnant you might find it more enjoyable also not all events are available in VN

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes