Ren'Py - Simple Days [v0.18.1] [Mega Lono]

1. 2.00 star(s)

dimsey87

I will grant that I didn't play much, but what I played was enough to put me off of playing more. The renders are dull and the dialogue makes all the characters sound mildly addled in the ol' noggin. Just meh all around.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

divingmedic

Pretty good harem game. Story pretty good as far as most AVN's and harem AVN's go. Dev could really use a good editor and or proof readers. One major thing that sticks out is the constant use of "uugghh" which is used to voice displeasure or disgust. Seems the slang "umm" would be more appropriate use to fill a pause or hesitation when the person is speaking. Another issue is the use of the rhythm method or natural family planning method to calculate or avoid pregnancy. Ovulation is 1-4 days. My MC impregnated several women in the harem 10 before ovulation and 10 days after. When used properly the rhythm method has a 95 percent chance of avoiding pregnancy. Some might not see it as a big deal, but it kind of bugs me after spending my entire adult life in the medical field. It's a sandbox type game which makes it grindy, but the grind is not that bad. I ground it out pretty hard in one play through as I was greedy and wanted a ton of money. I look forward to further developments of this AVN. Thanks dev for sharing it with us.
    Addendum: Tag shows anal, had anal with Moko if you play chapter one in hometown, she later asks if you like anal and you can say yes but there is never anymore anal sex in the game so far. Also Anna and Dora both give you blowjobs in chapter one but never again. Moko, Rebeca and Alina will give you blowjobs but no other girls do.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

zwxhvyz310

best game for pregnancy can't wait for more updates good job dev. game is far from finished but excited to see when it goes next. would be nice if the in game walkthrough (computer) would give a better list of what scenes or events you haven't done yet so you don't miss anything.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Lol00000

I don't see any problem with this game, can sometimes be grindier and repetitive ? Yes, but at least the story flows normally, money is not hard to get, multiple girls to choose. In overrall is very good.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

SPeRMoToXiC

this is VN, not a sandbox...
    anal, sleeping, rape, this is what I was waiting for, but after rewinding several days, fucking several women, I didn’t see anything of this... Maybe, probably, it’s all there, somewhere, and okay with sleeping and rape, but anal, it is always present in a girl... But the choice in sex is only “where to cum”, more precisely whether or not to cum in the pussy...
    And why is this a sandbox?.. Yes, this is not a kinetic novel, there are some options here, but this is an ordinary VN, and not a sandbox at all... And it’s good if this VN can be called a game at all, but don’t even think about the sandbox...
    I didn’t particularly like the girls, I’m not interested in the story...
    And if for someone this is a great 5-star game, then it’s normal that for me it’s a bad 1-star VN...​
  6. 5.00 star(s)

AlexBboy

This is a really great game. The story is interesting, and the models are gorgeous.

Graphics:
    The models are gorgeous, and the environments are nice as well. For me 8/10

Animations:
    Animation there are good. For me 8/10

Story:
    It's an interesting story and makes a woman pregnant. It is so hot. (Personally, I like harems and pregnancies.) For me 100/10

Characters:
    Characters are beautiful, and they have their own personalities. Especially Paola For me 9/10

Overall 9.5/10 For me
    Simple Days is a game worth playing, in my opinion. Paola is so cute. I really love her.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Elyauris

Love this game.
    The story is good enough, h scenes are ok. In this game you can choose sandbox or VN mode - you can choose either you want. That's a big +1 point.
    As for the girls, their story's: For me, personally...... I just like them. Maybe they or their dialog could be written more well, with longer time for us to get them to "like" us (MC), spent more time to get to know each other, slowly progressing (Not that slow but still a little slower). As i played the game, for me it was like: "I just meet some girl, clicked my mouse to forward the dialog and boom.... sex. just like that."

I'm more of a romantic type :)KEK:) and something like slowly building a relationship is a must for me in most games with tags "romance".

I like it here, but it could be better :)
    Overall nothing is perfect so i'll give this game full 5 stars.

(English is not my native language and my brain translation work poorly on 1PM after almost 18h without sleep.... And no.... It's not because I polished my "dagger" for 18h unfortunately :cry:
  8. 3.00 star(s)

Jaango

As the name says it's a simple game with average renders. There is not much story here. Simple sandbox in first season. Each you call a girl and fuck her and progress. You can fuck any girls without consequences and breed them. Some choices will end their path. You can also have single girl ending. But for season 2 simple sandbox was changed and now have to click on many points. But we can choose vn mode but it is also kinda boring. Wished mechanism was like in season 1.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

dzapan

Very good game. Harem, lots of creampies/pregnacy, netori (cucking other men), breeding dirty talks, perfect combination for me.
    Renders are decent, lots of different LI's, although i would like to see some MILF's.
    Music/sfx is there, on good level. Animations are ok, some are clunky, others are pretty good.
    Captivating story - gangs, politics, buisness, impregnating. Each LI have unique story and character.
    MC is cool, big dick chad, not some weak wimp, i like it.

Cons: sandbox mode is grindy, some choices have not obvious outcomes.

I would like to see some build-in walkthrough in the game, it would be much easier, especially if you made wrong choice and have to load previous save and grind again and again.

Overall 5/5, keep up good work, looking forward for more updates.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

MikesDK

Well this is a rare gem, story is petty good and has some fun parts on top of it, MC is a greedy MOFO who wants all the girls and couldent care less if they have a boyfriend or if they are married, on top of that he loves making them all pregnant and this is where its a rare gem, pregnancy showing big a belly and all that, only small issue is that not eveyone has a sex scene while pregnant but some do.

I loved the gang part as well and wouldent have minded it to go on and take over the pill market and maybe even the BDSM club for MC him self, could have been a fun path, but apprently that wasent a part of the plan for the game, going into politics feels meh and boring compared taking over the club.

Game even has a virgin maybe two not sure yet, but the one virgin scene was nice and it was a deflower scene to make it perfect, also showed blood so they did a great job on this part as well.

You even have the option to do novel style or sandbox, i went with sandbox and i enjoyed it, no realy grind and it felt fun and easy, only problem is when your near the end of the content there will be a shitload of clicking to skip just a single day and you might need to skip 30 days to reach the point you want, but all in all its good and has an easy walkthrough page within the game.

Story 5/5
    I enjoyed it and loved most of it, even though i wished it had some more fun paths late in game.

Girls 3/5
    It was a toss up between 3 and 4 stars since i liked some of them but most arent really pretty to look at in my eyes, so it had to round it down.

Animations 4/5
    Not the best ive seen but above average and there is alot of them, so really a good job on this part to.

Music 3/5
    Mostly just a standard background music, not mood setting but alot better then a silent game.

Choices 5/5
    I do belive you can pick and choose who ever you want a relationship with, so nothing will be forced upon the player, i havent truely tested this out but ive seen alot of choices that would end a girl route.

Sandbox 4/5
    Ive seen alot worse, this feels good and easy to use and without big grinds, mostly skipping many days will get annoying, and it could really use a skip week button.

Even though i scored this a little low in some areas, i still feel its worth all 5 stars due to the rarity of having such a good pregnancy content.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

megalol

Game overall is fine, nothing to add to positive reviews below, would be nice if there would (at least optional or as separate path) be netorare (with be able for girls be pregnant not from MC if u neglect em).
  12. 5.00 star(s)

elprebsi

realy a nice and lovely game. always looking forward for next build. love the chars in the game. like how the game shows how fast two childhood friends lifes can change in short time. one good story to follow
  13. 5.00 star(s)

SkyIce

I have played this game for more than 1 year. It is really a great-great game for players who have pregnant-fetish (or something related). The developer will hear the advice from players and keep working. I can recognise the game quality improved graduelly. And the game version updated regularly. I will keep follow this game and see if developer could improve himself more.
  14. 1.00 star(s)

maxx mad

I don't know how it got a 3.5 ratings.

I'm rating it 1.5.
    - No build-up AT ALL
    - bland sex scenes
    - Models barely appealing
    - Nothing is terrible but nothing is appealing enough to waste your time on it

There's still a few good games worked on nowadays, this isn't.
  15. 2.00 star(s)

An_Able

I'll start by saying that I'm heavily biased in favour of impregnation content and I still find it hard to play through this game. It's hard to describe, but it feels really soulless.

The plot is obviously bonkers, but it could work if it wasn't paced horrendously, with grammar issues that make it hard to understand sometimes and tons of interactions with the girls that feel stilted and perfunctory.

With some major rewrites and some more interactions with and between the girls this game could turn out pretty good, but as it stands it's too flawed a game to be worth the time, which is a shame because there aren't many games with mass impregnation as a main motivation.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Fauno36

Since I started playing it (I downloaded it somewhere) it has been one of my favorites. It has been constantly improved and its creator, Mega Lono, has an excellent willingness to listen to feedback and correct accordingly.

I decided to write this review, first of all, because I LOVE this game. Since I downloaded it (from another page, where they had it updated only up to the first steps of the move) I was extremely excited.
    I like its evolution, clearly from less to more; The girls are beautiful and sensual. The sex scenes are very good.

I have a harem and pregnancy fetish (in addition to my predilection for open world games) so it's hard not to agree.

Negative things: for sure: continuity errors, things that do not work 100%, that it is not multilingual (I am Spanish speaking), etc.

Positive things: the constant presence of the developer reading and answering concerns in order to correct bugs; a story that, far from declining, is growing, quick updates, etc. I give it my highest rating.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

coolmanfool

This game is amazing if knocking girls up is your thing. You do that. A lot.
    And it’s not an epilogue thing where you see a character with a big belly. The core gameplay loop, so to speak, is tracking down your various girlfriends when they are at peak fertility and making sure you’ll be paying child support for the multiple children they will be bearing.
    Is this the most polished game on this site? No. But it’s massively underrated and one of my favourite games here.
    The other reason why this game is great is the dev.
    Let’s be real. Most of the games here are a bit of a gamble. I’ve supported devs that started strong then had terrible communication, lacklustre updates and loads of excuses.
    Megalono, the dev, is probably the only dev I’ve supported that not only communicates well, listens to his patrons and also works super hard. Absolutely zero regrets supporting him.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Sweetluvd

Best game I've played so far. Can't believe the great experience that the game brings even though this is only v0.16. Hope more people get the chance to experience it. The game is so great and underrated. Good character image quality, really attractive ladies, sound effects, scenes of MC ejaculating with a super big penis thanks to the blue pill. A great idea. The fact that the ladies are constantly pregnant and the MCs can name them makes me never get bored. Hope to be able to have sex with more girls with various poses in the coming updates. Make love while they're pregnant, sucking all the milk from their breasts. Great. And the person I want to have sex with the most is Anna's mother, the Asian woman, along with Emma, the wife of MC's best friend. I was expecting the MC to have sex with them but so far we have too few scenes with these two ladies. Well done, dev. 5 star rating, no hesitation.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Uldork57

I haven't played a single other game that did pregnancy this well. Big plus being how it effects the story and relationship progress alongside with it. You get invested in what is going on with each of the characters and after each big choice, the MC actually takes time to consider the ramifications of their actions.
    Only gripe is not even a flaw, I just liked the dude bro too much to cuck him at first :ROFLMAO:.
    If you have a breeding kink, I highly recommend this gem. I spent two hours on this right after first downloading it, and if your kinks are anythig like myself, I don't doubt you will too!
  20. 5.00 star(s)

kodumunfreemandasi

I love the sharing scenes, yet my penis went down while James was sharing his girlfriend. Purely because I laughed out loud at James and Elena's dialogues...

I love this game. His story is good too. The scenes too. conversations too...

If it's going to continue like this, I'm definitely considering supporting this developer.

Keep going dude.