• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ptrchp

Oct 6, 2018
how come? its not how does it get put on this site? I want to try to request they update but I don't know how
The dev said that it will be released on Discord for everybody on April 16, so tomorrow, and after that it will probably be made available here too.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JR_LIV

ruki0907

Feb 22, 2024
Can someone help me? Am I encountering a bug in the game?
My game version is 18.0.
Regarding one of the quests in the game, "visit Paola," I've searched for keywords but haven't found any solutions.
When I was in the old house, Paola informed me that she had given birth and would return home in three days.
However, after several months passed, I still didn't have any options to visit her during the daytime on holidays; I could only visit Ema.
So, when I had the option to move to a new house, I didn't hesitate to press it.
So far, all the girls have moved to the new house with me, and several months have passed in the game.
However, the option to "visit Paola" still hasn't been resolved :(

18.0.jpg

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Can someone help me? Am I encountering a bug in the game?
My game version is 18.0.
Regarding one of the quests in the game, "visit Paola," I've searched for keywords but haven't found any solutions.
When I was in the old house, Paola informed me that she had given birth and would return home in three days.
However, after several months passed, I still didn't have any options to visit her during the daytime on holidays; I could only visit Ema.
So, when I had the option to move to a new house, I didn't hesitate to press it.
So far, all the girls have moved to the new house with me, and several months have passed in the game.
However, the option to "visit Paola" still hasn't been resolved :(

View attachment 3543721
Did you invite her to live with you? I think that needs to be done while she is pregnant and living in the apartment across from you.

ruki0907

Feb 22, 2024
Did you invite her to live with you? I think that needs to be done while she is pregnant and living in the apartment across from you.
In my memory, I haven't missed any opportunities to visit Paola on holiday mornings,
whether it was during her pregnancy or before.
So, I'm really confused if I've encountered a bug,
which is why I'm asking if anyone has a solution.. :(

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
In my memory, I haven't missed any opportunities to visit Paola on holiday mornings,
whether it was during her pregnancy or before.
So, I'm really confused if I've encountered a bug,
which is why I'm asking if anyone has a solution.. :(
Possible bug. I have her going missing after the baby, but I always made sure to invite her to new house and can get her to move there. She's not in your new house? I know it can suck but some times you need to save a lot in some games. More so the sandbox box ones as it sucks going back and redoing a lot of days, weeks or months.

ruki0907

Feb 22, 2024
Possible bug. I have her going missing after the baby, but I always made sure to invite her to new house and can get her to move there. She's not in your new house? I know it can suck but some times you need to save a lot in some games. More so the sandbox box ones as it sucks going back and redoing a lot of days, weeks or months.
Almost all the girls are in my new house: Anna, Dora, Moko, Rebeca, Maria, Ema, Alina, Zara, Paola, Naomi, Betty.
The current issue I'm facing is being stuck on the quest "visit Paola."
I'm not sure if this quest is causing me to be unable to progress in other stories.
Now, almost every day follows the same routine in an endless loop: "work, return home, choose a girl's room, sleep."
There's absolutely no other progress happening.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Almost all the girls are in my new house: Anna, Dora, Moko, Rebeca, Maria, Ema, Alina, Zara, Paola, Naomi, Betty.
The current issue I'm facing is being stuck on the quest "visit Paola."
I'm not sure if this quest is causing me to be unable to progress in other stories.
Now, almost every day follows the same routine in an endless loop: "work, return home, choose a girl's room, sleep."
There's absolutely no other progress happening.
How many kids do you have from Paola? Maybe it's time to knock her up. It should not stop progress. From your first post you have reached as far as you can till the next update is out.

ruki0907

Feb 22, 2024
How many kids do you have from Paola? Maybe it's time to knock her up. It should not stop progress. From your first post you have reached as far as you can till the next update is out.
I currently have two children with Paola.
Do I need to have more children with her to progress further?
Below is my latest progress.
new.jpg

Reactions: okay3000

shawnbali92

Sep 28, 2020
How many times Teodora can be impregnated in the latest update 0.18.1? Or we can only have repeatable sex with her?

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
How many times Teodora can be impregnated in the latest update 0.18.1? Or we can only have repeatable sex with her?
Twice, then she talks with you about leaving or not leaving Ronald. I'm pretty sure having her leave Ronald will mess things up in the next update. Look back a page or two someone talked about it.

shawnbali92

Sep 28, 2020
Twice, then she talks with you about leaving or not leaving Ronald. I'm pretty sure having her leave Ronald will mess things up in the next update. Look back a page or two someone talked about it.
Yeap, am aware of this. But, I am looking forward to get her pregnant for at least 5-6 times..XD; Let's hope that Megalono can include this in the upcoming updates. Also hoping that she can move into the mansion pretty soon.

Reactions: CircaAD

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Yeap, am aware of this. But, I am looking forward to get her pregnant for at least 5-6 times..XD; Let's hope that Megalono can include this in the upcoming updates. Also hoping that she can move into the mansion pretty soon.
Agree, would love get her and Julia into the house. I'm just curious on who take the last spot on the harem page that is blank. I hope it's not Bombina.

Reactions: CircaAD

shawnbali92

Sep 28, 2020
Agree, would love get her and Julia into the house. I'm just curious on who take the last spot on the harem page that is blank. I hope it's not Bombina.
In regards to that, I'm hoping that it would be Hanna the gym trainer. She's hawt with that mummylicious big fat boobs...she will be my 2nd target right after Teodora hehe

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
i feel as tho this will be soooooo nice to get into ;)
if you get my drift :love:
At least she's comfortable in her own skin. I do wonder when is the spa going to open a section for nudists, if I remember one of the conversations the protagonist and her had in this update, maybe in the future? :unsure::unsure:

Reactions: ImperialD
3.80 star(s) 91 Votes