• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
oh by the way megalono .... Rebeca's boys names are not quite fixed yet .. her 4th is greg .... it shown in red like the girls ...

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
oh by the way megalono .... Rebeca's boys names are not quite fixed yet .. her 4th is greg .... it shown in red like the girls ...
Thank you.
All names were fixed and the default names corrected. From now on, if you have any wrong name, please visit the hospital and change it. The color indicates the correct gender of the child.
Here is the list of the default names of her children:
RebecaChild1 = "Preston"
RebecaChild2 = "Bogo"
RebecaChild3 = "Bonzo"
RebecaChild4 = "Gretta"
RebecaChild5 = "Neo"
RebecaChild6 = "Sergo"

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Thank you.
All names were fixed and the default names corrected. From now on, if you have any wrong name, please visit the hospital and change it. The color indicates the correct gender of the child.
RebecaChild1 = "Preston"
RebecaChild2 = "Bogo"
RebecaChild3 = "Bonzo"
RebecaChild4 = "Gretta"
RebecaChild5 = "Neo"
RebecaChild6 = "Sergo"
ok so when it was red .. i go to the hospital and change it .. it go to the original color it supposed to be ? :unsure:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Thank you.
RebecaChild1 = "Preston"
RebecaChild2 = "Bogo"
RebecaChild3 = "Bonzo"
RebecaChild4 = "Gretta"
RebecaChild5 = "Neo"
RebecaChild6 = "Sergo"
odd you show her having 6 kids .. when i've tried and tried to get her pregnant after her 4th and she won't get pregnant :unsure:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok megalono ... so let me show you the sequence of screenshots of changing Greg's name to Bob ... no change in the red color to purple .... :unsure:
the only change is his name , not the color :unsure:o_O

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yeah i just went thru the hospital visit at birth again .. and here's the names Rebeca gives me ...

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
yeah i just went thru the hospital visit at birth again .. and here's the names Rebeca gives me ...
Yes.. you are using save from the old game. The old game keeps default names from before.
I will try to correct it in the next updates, ... but for now if you are using old save.. yes it will still keep the old default name unfortunately.

EDIT: The new update 0.18.2 will deal with the old save files.. Now the new default kid names will be correctly replaced in old saves.
Thank you for finding this!

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok cool .. i
Yes.. you are using save from the old game. The old game keeps default names from before.
I will try to correct it in the next updates, ... but for now if you are using old save.. yes it will still keep the old default name unfortunately.

EDIT: The new update 0.18.2 will deal with the old save files.. Now the new kid names will be correctly replaced in old saves.
Thank you for finding this!
i get what your saying ... think if i go back further in an older save it will show Gretta ?
i mean it should , right :unsure:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yeah i'll just wait and restart a new game after i'm done with this game .. and make sure the 4th one is called a girls name .. hehehe ;):LOL:
sorry for the trouble :unsure::)
i renamed her Rose btw ;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: megalono

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok say what you want .. Rebeca won't get pregnant again after her 4th kid .. i fucked her and fucked her loading and reloading this at least 50 times now ... and no pregnant sperm&egg thing .. does it not show anymore for her ?:unsure:

3.80 star(s) 91 Votes