• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I think he a Russian Guy. And Money he dont get, and we get no Updates.

Normal is he fast in Updates!

Is not normal now for he!

I dont Think we get Updates in next Times.
no clue where hes from
with 12.0 he decided to do big updates, 2 in between that followed were on list but not made at time
1648588381537.png
i guess hes still sticking with big ones, which is fine with me
there is plenty other games to play till then

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
no clue where hes from
with 12.0 he decided to do big updates, 2 in between that followed were on list but not made at time
View attachment 1729562
i guess hes still sticking with big ones, which is fine with me
there is plenty other games to play till then
I hope you have right!

But i think not. No one Info or another Words. This is not Mega Lono!

Normal he all Days online! And this all is to times not... :(:(:(

I make me Worries over Mega Lono, i hope is all good by he!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I hope you have right!

But i think not. No one Info or another Words. This is not Mega Lono!

Normal he all Days online! And this all is to times not... :(:(:(

I make me Worries over Mega Lono, i hope is all good by he!
i guess you are right its been a while since was here, not sure bout elsewhere
1648674110478.png
do hope hes good too.

Reactions: Firecracker001

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
How's the game looking nowadays? I remember playing it a bit ago and I was kinda sucked into that happy marriage ending with the asian chick just by being nice to her... that wasn't very sandbox-like to be honest.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
So I just reached the point of choosing Open World or VN Style. I prefer VN but dont want to miss content by choosing it. Is anything missable if I go VN?

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
How's the game looking nowadays? I remember playing it a bit ago and I was kinda sucked into that happy marriage ending with the asian chick just by being nice to her... that wasn't very sandbox-like to be honest.
It's a sandbox system now. But a lot of content is missing. Made everything very easy. Too much emphasis is placed on pregnancy. Than on a real game system. Nothing to do with jealousy with the girls who live with you. Or other elements that must be fulfilled. There is also a lack of change. The BDSM story that is now in progress does not fit into the game. You can tell that the developer has no idea about the topic. He makes fun of the topic the way he implemented it. On top of that, there are far too few important people in the game. The game is very good. But the trend is going in the wrong direction. I think so anyway

spermatacus

Nov 2, 2020
There is a new post from Mega Lono in his Patreon from last monday, he said he is still working on it. Some difficulties with Maria, and other more things he added, but in general, he said that he'll release the new update this month.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Am I missing something.... I have Dora, Moko, and Maria at 100 love. I am about to get Zara to 100 love. I understand not getting Rebecca past 80 and the others are still, more or less, in development. My question is, why is Anna capped at 80? I can't seem to find a way to raise her love score. Got her 5 kids, etc. etc......

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I have played this game a few times, and can say that I can see why some are into this game, but, it is just not my game play style. I wish the dev, if they are here, success with this game.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
I no longer seem to be able to trigger sex scenes with Maria. Now calling her to the office just gets a lap sit, and then she leaves. Is that by design or am I missing something?

ptrchp

Oct 6, 2018
It is by design for now, more sex scenes were planned for the next chapter (13) but it seems they won't be there because of issues with pregnancy for her, and they will instead appear in chapter 14.

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
Anna, Dora, Moka - pregnancy after first sex.
Paola - fucked her for about a month before her first pregnancy.
Zara - after the first child fucked her for 2 months. The game showed only the third sperm animation, there was no pregnancy. After two months, game showed sperm animation number 2 and Zara became pregnant.
Rebeca - after the first child, I shoot a blank and cannot make a second one.

Can anyone explain the pregnancy system in this game and what to do with Rebeca?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Anna, Dora, Moka - pregnancy after first sex.
Paola - fucked her for about a month before her first pregnancy.
Zara - after the first child fucked her for 2 months. The game showed only the third sperm animation, there was no pregnancy. After two months, game showed sperm animation number 2 and Zara became pregnant.
Rebeca - after the first child, I shoot a blank and cannot make a second one.

Can anyone explain the pregnancy system in this game and what to do with Rebeca?
well when you see this animation you know you have succeed
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-12-2-mega-lono.61893/post-7217551

now with new system that you can keep on pumping them pregnancy is almost guarantied, in or out of their cycle
but you can always set their ovul days on day you are at it, what i do , worked before and now is 100% at least it was with last update after you drop few loads in to them
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-12-2-mega-lono.61893/post-7349236

as rebecca goes she can have only 2 max atm
current set of pregnancies
Anna can have up to 5
Dora can have up to 5
Paola can have up to 5
Moko can have up to 5
Rebeca can get pregnant for second time
Naomi can have first child
Zara can have 2 kids
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
also changelog got updated and there will be 2 more kids with next update pepe (3).png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ssato243 and sanmal

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
Reactions: micmitja

Dringar

Nov 16, 2019
Y know I like the game but wow what a turn around. We went from "such a nice boy, whee" to Gangsta's R' Us in like a week.

3.80 star(s) 92 Votes