- - - PIXELDRAIN

Paging
platypushperry, ring, ring.....
U MY god DAMN HERO!

• Hey there
Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
How do you dress casual to visit secret? Both her and betty have moved in but i cannot visit her even though the objectives says i should,

Also how do i visit the madam and the bdsm club? I don't have the option even though secret is already living with me

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I must got a fucked up save. My main 4-5 girls didnt move in with me. I didn't even get a scene of people moving. I went to sleep and I'm helping people move in.

I guess I'm going to find out a way to rebuy the house in the console. Apparently in my save Paola was pregnant I had to disable it for it not to fuck up the house shit.

Last edited:

Psychotica

Jun 21, 2023
I must got a fucked up save. My main 4-5 girls didnt move in with me. I didn't even get a scene of people moving. I went to sleep and I'm helping people move in.
Same here. I've helped Betty, Zara, Secret and Maria to move in, but my 5 main girls aren't there. Old house is no longer available to visit so can't see them or Paola or Ema.

Trying older saves to see if I activate the triggers..........

Reactions: SkyIce

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
Anyone able to visit paola after she gives birth? I think there is a bug with her cause the option to visit her disappears I only can visit ema

Reactions: dkisbored

king wang

May 7, 2022
SonsOLiberty,帖子:11296070,会员:5279002 said:
是的,这是值得的,我不像其他人那样对这个游戏感兴趣,但我仍然在那里扔了一些,只是因为它是 2 美元。内容质量好,内容多,值得支持。
[/引用]
sure, i can save a burger money for this game, he deserve it

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
Does anyone have a save just before everyone moves into the new house? I would like to check if i need to restart my game.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
If game won't launch, delete the persistent save, goto user folder > appdata > roaming > renpy > SimpleDays####

edit: ouch tons of bugs, 1st time I sleep, it warps me to mansion, only 2 girls show up, and when going to citymap, i can't goto my old apartment, missing those 5 girls!

edit: wow, save file has like 10,000 lines for " mcInventoryPrice " or some insane number like that!

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 98 Votes