ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Betty did moved in, you were able to invite her in previous update already, as most, those that you did have moved in
those have moved in with me - under spoiler of post
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-17-4-mega-lono.61893/post-11313552
yep
this update got only 3 kids, Teodora and Julia 2nd (where impregnation happened in previous update)
and Naomi got 5th one , rest is all same as it was
Betty did not move in with anyone in my game ... asked me about her legs ... then hi and bye took over ... altho i haven't bought the house yet :unsure:

Reactions: micmitja

stOrM!

Sep 23, 2019
Well, most of my trouble is gone since I took a save file waaaaaay back to my actual ones.

So got Julia pregnant two times now. Some issues still remain (not sure if that’s intending):

Secret (I’ve got a blowjob from her, but she stops before the elevator, refusing to use it maybe I should have used a save file older than the one I used now.) So I'm not able to progress with her anymore.

Elena refuses to get pregnant a second time no matter how often I visit her or how many if any blue pills I use.

Girls which actually joined the new house are:

Anna, Dora, Moko, Maria, Ema (but never seen there her door keeps closed) Alina, Zara, Paola, Naomi, Betty.

Tristy not sure what happens to her, had sex with her one time status “maybe pregnant” ever since which does not change.

Sasha keeps being the same over and over again not sure what to do, her taking meat and having sex with her or whatever.

Julia & Theodora might join the new house with a new update (they told me about this if I remember correctly.)

So like I say most of the trouble is gone while using a real old save file or in other words the game itself isn't so buggy as mentioned by a few.

I have to say that I really like this game so far and appreciate the work that has gone into it. If I may offer a small criticism here, it might be that you as the developer should make it very clear to the player that a decision is critical (if it is!). This would save both sides a lot of confusion whether it was a bug or intentional.

Reactions: megalono

ptrchp

Oct 6, 2018
To get the Ema scenes, you have to go sleep in your bed at night and she will come visit you three times ... and that's it; I guess other scenes will be in next version (which will also be the new chapter 3).

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
I have updated all the way to v0.17.4 but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get any new content. I literally have forwarded 20 days and still nothing, no new house no new scenes, no absolutely anything.
I would love to know how to advance anything. I never had any such issues with any other version (played every update since v0.9.2 ) but this version for me is completely bugged or just plain not working whatsoever. I do not receive any message to move house nor do I get any new scenes, or anything new whatsoever.

I would also love to know how to meet with tristy or secret. I saw them like once ages ago and never ever again? Also no more Teodora, Julia, Paola? I can only visit elena from office and nothing else.

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
  • Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
yuppers ... i realize that a little late after i had typed what i did :LOL:
well keep just few things in mind, not sure how will play out for you since you have got house and all that follow yet, but make sure to start with that they all have at least one kid and till they are in pregnant state they dont move and potentially you loose access to them till next update. the house shopping and all starts to happen after madam deal

May 7, 2021
I'm not sure what's going on, but I cannot get Secret pregnant in my current runthrough. I had her pregnant in a save before 17.2 came out, but had accidentally saved it over it during a restart. Now, she will not get pregnant no matter what I do.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I'm not sure what's going on, but I cannot get Secret pregnant in my current runthrough. I had her pregnant in a save before 17.2 came out, but had accidentally saved it over it during a restart. Now, she will not get pregnant no matter what I do.
dont ask about red syringe and use it next time on her

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
megalono In the game in chapter 1 you have 2 options when deciding if MC likes bj/anal and says will decide when moment comes or not interested, on both I answered will decide when moment comes but game never gives you those options when MC is with a girl, so mind enlighting me with this issue.
That was so long ago and very honestly .. I forgot that we had these variables.
I humbly ask for forgiveness and I will try to adjust the game and take them into account.

dabs07

Jun 20, 2021
I have a problem with secret, I followed the guide, I can use the red seringe, get the pregnancy animation, but at the elevator before finishing the deal with madam just 'good luck Mike'. I've tried many times over, but nothing seems to work.

13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
That was so long ago and very honestly .. I forgot that we had these variables.
I humbly ask for forgiveness and I will try to adjust the game and take them into account.
can you please help me here? how do I move to the house? I already got the "bug" moved with Betty but still cant move to the new house

Reactions: chicho1958

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
can you please help me here? how do I move to the house? I already got the "bug" moved with Betty but still cant move to the new house
You have version 0.17.0. Please update to 0.17.4
After that you have to pass the time and Sat. in the morning the moving should happen.

3.80 star(s) 98 Votes