chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
ok .. thats cool .... but i want Ema .. just not knock her up yet :unsure: .. don't know if that will work .. but will try .... and Elena .. i really don't want her James's ass can have that slut :LOL:
leaving out Rebecca again .. don't like her either .... and won't come in Elena when that comes up .... and won't try to get Alina pregnant .... hmmm .. well i'll stop there for now ... (y)
What I haven't tried with ema is not knocking her up but going her path to see if in club she gets knocked up,let me know if you knock her up at club. I might not even go to the 3 some with james/elena to see what happens but also wanted to try more 3 some to see if she can have more babies so will keep a save at restaurant to load later if things don't work out but dam gonna end up buying her half town if she can have more than 1 kid.

Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
What I haven't tried with ema is not knocking her up but going her path to see if in club she gets knocked up,let me know if you knock her up at club. I might not even go to the 3 some with james/elena to see what happens but also wanted to try more 3 some to see if she can have more babies so will keep a save at restaurant to load later if things don't work out but dam gonna end up buying her half town if she can have more than 1 kid.
wondering has anyone tried just the story mode or just open world ... cause i like open world myself .. haven't tried story mode yet :unsure:

Reactions: chicho1958

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok so far ... i'm not doing too bad ....i am having trouble getting Maria pregnant ... her day is the 1st ... and its the 4th now .. and not shit ... i hope this isn't an error that needs to be fixed ... talk more later :)

Last edited:
Reactions: chicho1958

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok well the game changed Maria's date to the 3rd .. odd last run thru it was the 1st :ROFLMAO: anyway ... i got her pregnant on the 8th ..... whats so funny about that is Zara's date is always the 9th it seems ... and yuppers i got her knocked up on the 9th ,,, :love:
well i'm done for the day at this point .. i'll talk back about the rest tomorrow (y)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
ok so far ... i'm not doing too bad ....i am having trouble getting Maria pregnant ... her day is the 1st ... and its the 4th now .. and not shit ... i hope this isn't an error that needs to be fixed ... talk more later :)
You can only knock her up at office, just throw her on the table give afew slaps in the ass and you good to go. I'm gonna try get all babies before moving to new house and if anna isn't with her mom I'll try knock her up to :love:

fengyuan

Jun 8, 2021
Can someone tell me what steps need to be taken for the secret to go to your new house?
when you were in the plot of the lady
The secret is to introduce two potions
At that time you may choose wrong
cause you didn't hide the potion

Jose Moran

Feb 9, 2019
good but there is some walkthrough . because everything is so confusing. what two options? Because I have only seen the option to put the syringe green or not.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok i'm about to say fuck it trying to get Moko pregnant for the 3rd time her day is the 12th ( i fucked her from the 12 to the 17th everynight and not even close to getting her pregnant i wonder if there is a way to fix it so the females that have kids can get pregnant more like real life , easier ) ... look people in real life , mine for example .... the more kids your woman has the easier it is for her to have another one , i have 7 kids i think i should know .. not harder ...... like in this game ....
yeah sorry for sounding kinda pissed off .. but i hate grinder games ... and altho this one is a grinder , i put up with it , but thats about ready to end ... :mad:
for fucks sake ... the ones that seem hard to knock up turn out easy and the damn easy girls seem to be hard as fuck :eek:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
good but there is some walkthrough . because everything is so confusing. what two options? Because I have only seen the option to put the syringe green or not.
well nobody leaked official one in long time, but for ch1 and part of ch2 you got linked in op
and for ch2 for some of the things you can find here
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-17-4-mega-lono.61893/post-8839633
for red syringe you cant ask about it when you are 1st time in bdsm walkaround, if you do it gets taken away.

ok i'm about to say fuck it trying to get Moko pregnant for the 3rd time her day is the 12th ( i fucked her from the 12 to the 17th everynight and not even close to getting her pregnant i wonder if there is a way to fix it so the females that have kids can get pregnant more like real life , easier ) ... look people in real life , mine for example .... the more kids your woman has the easier it is for her to have another one , i have 7 kids i think i should know .. not harder ...... like in this game ....
yeah sorry for sounding kinda pissed off .. but i hate grinder games ... and altho this one is a grinder , i put up with it , but thats about ready to end ... :mad:
for fucks sake ... the ones that seem hard to knock up turn out easy and the damn easy girls seem to be hard as fuck :eek:
anime-pat.gif
well thats what you get when you guys decide to replay one of worst pregnancy grinders when logical paths are broken.
an don top of that you are on apk so you cant use console
i would suggest to use for ovul days, but this game got so many variables, that takes forever to load

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

ptrchp

Oct 6, 2018
If I remember correctly, to get Moko pregnant the third time you have to select the upper choice ("Cum inside" if I recall) which Moko will let you do (if ovulated) only after you make Naomi pregnant and if you promise to make other babies with Naomi (never been a problematic promise for me :D ).

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
Moko - Make 2 kids and the game will put pause on her until Naomi's story advance. You can have up to 5 kids with her.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Moko - Make 2 kids and the game will put pause on her until Naomi's story advance. You can have up to 5 kids with her.
thank you .. i had no idea .... (y)
and btw .. she said something about Naomi on the 18th .... so cool ... ya know as many times as i played this game .. you'd figure i remember that part about Naomi :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well nobody leaked official one in long time, but for ch1 and part of ch2 you got linked in op
and for ch2 for some of the things you can find here
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-17-4-mega-lono.61893/post-8839633
for red syringe you cant ask about it when you are 1st time in bdsm walkaround, if you do it gets taken away.

View attachment 2831113
well thats what you get when you guys decide to replay one of worst pregnancy grinders when logical paths are broken.
an don top of that you are on apk so you cant use console
i would suggest to use for ovul days, but this game got so many variables, that takes forever to load
yeah yeah i'm a glutton for punishment :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: micmitja

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
quick question ......

why do i have to buy Moko a car .. i thought she had alot of cash also ??? :unsure:
yeah yeah i'm a cheap ass :ROFLMAO:

oh yeah btw ... i'm about ready to slap the shit outta Anna ... she's cramping my style trying to hook up with Julia ... Anna keeps wanting to jog with me dammit :LOL:

3.80 star(s) 98 Votes