Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
So you can't have a real relationship with the two hottest girls? Ema and Vicky. Gotta say that sucks real bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: Logan3000x

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
the pacing feels really rushed, not much build up to content. need some teasing or peeking in between hello and sex.
Why?

The girls are all sexually active and that's what they want. This isn't a slow paced tease game, there are others for that.

Reactions: Ceesko

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
thats where NTR comes in
That's not NTR, Ema was already in a relationship when introduced and never shown you interest as a potential lover. Which in my opinion sucks ass but it isn't NTR,

As far as Vicky goes, she's also not introduced as a love interest, she makes it very clear from the beginning that all she wants from you is a child your never allowed to be a part of. Again dumb as fuck but not being "taken away from" if Vicky decided originally to be a Love Interest then later on changed her mind, you might be able to make an argument that she NTRed the MC but thats far far fetching.

NTR means taken away from, Netorare and Netori, if Ema does later on start to show feeling for MC then that would be NTR as MC is taking her away from James (Netori).

But let's say instead James starts banging Anna and she leaves you for him that would be NTR as well (Netorare)

But Currently you aren't taking away Ema and Vicky isn't being taken away by someone else so there is no NTR neither Netorare (mc losing a Love Interest) or Netori (MC taking away someone else's love interest) so no NTR involved Currently.

Just characters that you can't pursue interest in. Your forced to choose between 2 Asians and a former call girl. Which to me is just meh they aren't that interesting and it seems everyone has a huge demand for your time yet aren't rewarded very well and crossing paths hurts you but it is the only way to get the most content, not suggesting we need Harem more so just the game is still new so there isn't much available yet.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
The game's dialog needs some work, especially with the engrish but over all its a interesting little game.
I also find it hilarious you can be a complete monster and sneakily creampie girls left and right.
Fix up the dialog and work on those grainy renders and you've got yourself a nice little impregnation fantasy/horrible person simulator here.

Reactions: Dboss

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
The sneaky impregnation of the girls is the real charm of this game, especially James's girlfriend.... would be cool to see how that would develop...and also kinda sad we can't pursue Vicky since my MC wanted to impregnate the girls from the start and he freaks out with only Vicky when she wants the baby, whats the deal with that :LOL:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
If you skip a lot of days, game throws an error.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'Day51_morning'.

Lord Boruto

Feb 22, 2019
If you skip a lot of days, game throws an error.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'Day51_morning'.
i got the same error as well idk what to do (The game managed to make me intrigued by the story, I hope that day 51 is not the end of this build)

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
A weird thing about this game is MC has both the option not to call anyone, and spend time with parents as ways to kill time. I assumed something would happen with the parents but it seems nothing is there.

Probably would be best to edit it down to 1 skip time function. Unless there will be content on those choices.

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
The smiling to himself in the mirror, the scooter ride (deedadee) and the one when he's in his kitchen... dude looks like a serial killer :)

Reactions: WetZoner

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019

Thank you to everyone from who found the bug with Anna corruption constant loop.
To say thank you: here is the latest at the moment version available for everyone.

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Well is 1.6b Alpha just a fix or is there content also?
Seems only like bug fixes but u get a couple of calls from Moko and a visit from james just some dialogues, and the start of visiting Anna's parents nothing major i think the dev is in middle of working the update and he released it as a thank you, u could just skip it and play the next update if u had played previous update already..

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The title suits the story. It is very simple in every department. Needs plenty of work...

3.90 star(s) 93 Votes