Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Simple Days [v0.18.3] [Mega Lono] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,15 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,12 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

h007h

Apr 21, 2020
Update sucks!More girls,bud no more new poses,no beter movments and long sex with girls!This boy finish so fast like puberty!!!

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Ema is great, but the rest is a letdown. Why would you give Tristy an ov day if nothing will come out of it, at least indef pregnancy, same with Sasha. Bugfixes are a must, game still has several, I'm not sure if Maria pregnancy capped at 1 is one or inentional though. Anyway, instead of shit like Chichi and the bargirls, there should be progressino with the ones that already live in the house, khm Betty, and by that I don't mean unlimited pregnancy for the first few girls, which let's face it, was already useless in Peasant's Quest as well, no point for it here either. I also the half assed shit would stop, like "when? - next update", then next update means six update later which is in half a year, or cutting it into half and then continue x update later, like I guess the Vicky thing will be same as with other things before. I mean, great, she's coming back, which was like 15 renders and 30 lines of dialogue could've been done when she actually comes to the island and have a coherent story telling.

Last edited:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Ema is great, but the rest is a letdown. Why would you give Tristy an ov day if nothing will come out of it, at least indef pregnancy, same with Sasha. Bugfixes are a must, game still has several, I'm not sure if Maria pregnancy capped at 1 is one or inentional though. Anyway, instead of shit like Chichi and the bargirls, there should be progressino with the ones that already live in the house, khm Betty, and by that I don't mean unlimited pregnancy for the first few girls, which let's face it, was already useless in Peasant's Quest as well, no point for it here either.
Wasn't a choice with Chichi she was picked by chosen one tier and so was Bombina when she was added. I myself am waiting Sasha and Betty, Sasha baby blue balled and Betty just blue balled :(

Reactions: CircaAD

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I agree though, why make unlimited pregnancies when there are women living in the MC's house he can not even touch? You can bang the stick Ema but you can not make her pregnant, you can not get Maria pregnant either. What is the point of unlimited pregnancies? Many odd things in the game. Like one day one your kids asks for a doll and then next day they are a infant being held by the mother.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Wasn't a choice with Chichi she was picked by chosen one tier and so was Bombina when she was added. I myself am waiting Sasha and Betty, Sasha baby blue balled and Betty just blue balled :(
I'm waiting on Bombina, Sasha & Betty too.
And Ramona. And Tiffany. And Hanna. And Abby. And Desire. And Suzzi. And Olga. And Pharmacy Girl.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SimpleDays-0.18.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: HUNUTAN

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I agree though, why make unlimited pregnancies when there are women living in the MC's house he can not even touch? You can bang the stick Ema but you can not make her pregnant, you can not get Maria pregnant either. What is the point of unlimited pregnancies? Many odd things in the game. Like one day one your kids asks for a doll and then next day they are a infant being held by the mother.
I think the reason it was done was to get the coding in the game now for future, are all the kid you have with mother old enough or are some still infant

3.90 star(s) 97 Votes