wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
The game just ended at chapter 1 after MC married Anna. How can I play the main beef of the game?
Ooops you have to take more that just Anna or you can start at chapter 2 and answer question and take girls you want or just Anna then add the girls you want after that. If you don't answer yes to having sex with Ema that you didn't use condom she will be locked out

Last edited:
Reactions: ImperialD and Gicoo

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I have them all, it'll be a lot faster for you to start over at chapter 2 and pick since you did chapter one you just won't be married to Anna
i usually only take Anna\Dora and Moko .. i don't really care for Rebeca ... altho i have play with every single female in this game and every route they have ;)

Reactions: wookie ookie

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Agreed! I've been on F95 long enough to know that I'm definitely in the minority on this, but I love sandbox lol *when it's done well* (little-to-no grind, no guessing about what to do next to advance, etc.). It appeals to both the pervert and the gamer in me. I like the feeling of free-roam, progression, and unlocking things like outfits and repeatable sex scenes.
You can add me to list too I love sandbox only play VN if no choice
I really don't like Sandbox that much, especially if its too grindy. But if the girls and the story are good I will. And I LOVE simple days and have no problem playing it here. :)

Reactions: RabidSloth
3.80 star(s) 97 Votes