ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I really don't like Sandbox that much, especially if its too grindy. But if the girls and the story are good I will. And I LOVE simple days and have no problem playing it here. :)
i get that .. but before i move into the mansion i usually have 35 - 40 million then take the 30 from Madam .. and end up in the mansion with 65 - 70 million ;) need all that cash for all the babies they pop out :love:

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
So now the only way to get Ema end game content, is to rape her in the begining? [and knocking her up while doing so]

I was previously told, many times, that you could choose not to rape her and still get her end game content....

Which is correct?

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
So now the only way to get Ema end game content, is to rape her in the begining? [and knocking her up while doing so]

I was previously told, many times, that you could choose not to rape her and still get her end game content....

Which is correct?
You cannot get Ema pregnant a second time unless you rape her at the start. Dev told me directly. I had to go back to when I went to Mohoro and marked her as pregnant. (So I didn't actually rape her).

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I'm dying to get Lyn, Anna's mom, hoping to add unlimited children.
You will NOT be getting Lynn pregnant.

"What is not planned is Lyn joining the harem. This will bring family drama between her and her husband. There's no way I will do that. SimpleDays is not about suffering and I will avoid it."

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021

Which is correct?
If you start from chapter 2 by answering questions You can get her without actually doing it but you have to say you did in answering questions

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
(So I didn't actually rape her).
I looked at it a little different. since James told me this is what she likes in morning and how she pretends to be a sleep, I looked at it as acting sleep sex not really rape just a different dick, That's how I justified to myself I know it's thin but it worked

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I looked at it a little different. since James told me this is what she likes in morning and how she pretends to be a sleep, I looked at it as acting sleep sex not really rape just a different dick, That's how I justified to myself I know it's thin but it worked
Absolutely. Whatever you/we need to do to make it non rapey. :) And in the end Ema is happy it all worked out the way it did.:)

Reactions: wookie ookie
3.80 star(s) 97 Votes