kino2

Sep 7, 2017
ch2 is the worse. At least in ch1 you got semblance of progression, ch2 goes downhill fast with its open world design

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Anyone else weirded out by the odd facial animations in the new update. They seem uncanny to me and just distract from what is going on.

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
ch2 is the worse. At least in ch1 you got semblance of progression, ch2 goes downhill fast with its open world design
Well in chapter 2 you were asked question if you wanted VN or sandbox, sandbox only didn't start till chapter 3 which is 0.18 and above. This sandbox works well all you have to do is read computers

Reactions: chicho1958

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Can anyone answer my question who Lydia is and where to find her I saw about her in the changelog but I don't know who she is.
Secret at BDSM Club . you can't ask about red syringe and on next visit you can use on her she will get pregnant that's the only way you can gety her to move with you. Lydia is her real name that you will find out when she moves in

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Can anyone answer my question who Lydia is and where to find her I saw about her in the changelog but I don't know who she is.
She's the girl from the madams club, she goes by the name of secret in there, also since you didn't go there yet I strongly suggest when you go there for first time SAVE game, also if you want to knock her up DO NOT ASK about the other syringe. And sorry not gonna spoil anymore,incase you already went and couldn't knock her up I uploaded a save it's somewhere just look for it.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
This is from developer

"What is not planned is Lyn joining the harem. This will bring family drama between her and her husband. There's no way I will do that. SimpleDays is not about suffering and I will avoid it."

There might be something but no babys, harem
Thats a shame was going to be cool if the husband become like James and we can hhave Lyn behind his back llike we do with James and Elena.

• Love
Reactions: Fauno36

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
i have a question we are going to be abble to add the Boss, Desire, Suzzy and the new Secret to the harem and make them pregnant even if they don't join the harem?

Reactions: divas72

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I was wondering what is going on where the last couple of updates had no new content.
but exploring i found some new content that was just not listed. the computer's guide shows everything as done, but i am still finding new progress to be made.

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
I was wondering what is going on where the last couple of updates had no new content.
but exploring i found some new content that was just not listed. the computer's guide shows everything as done, but i am still finding new progress to be made.
What content are you referring to both computers don't always show the same thing. There is new content in last 2 updates

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 97 Votes