Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
This is from developer

"What is not planned is Lyn joining the harem. This will bring family drama between her and her husband. There's no way I will do that. SimpleDays is not about suffering and I will avoid it."

There might be something but no babys, harem
I hope the DEV changes his mind so why did he show us her in a fucking bathing suit to tempt us?:whistle:

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
I haven't seen Vicky yet, or it will come out later because in terms of children with her she is still behind, well Emma too XD.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
What content are you referring to both computers don't always show the same thing. There is new content in last 2 updates
You noticed that in pc says you can have repeatable sex with chichi but it's not chichi who you have sex with it's bombina. Haven't played in awhile got to many games to catch up with a put saves in folders incase. Got my pc wiped out by a idiot that was just suppose to put my ssd card and my mb cards into new pc but he wiped out the whole things and what's worse he installed w11 the biggest crap out there.

• Sad
Reactions: wookie ookie

madeofcrust2

Nov 18, 2018
Hey, so I played this like a million years ago when there were only two storylines, etiher dating the asian girl and getting married or dating the rusian girl and stopping a mafia that was threatening your boss and her daughter or something like that. Now I am reading the recent comments and changelog and I am confused. Is the game still having separate storylines, or is it a harem? and how many love interests are there now? anyone can summarize the plot a bit (don't mind being spoiled)? Thank you!

Reactions: Ssato243

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Got my pc wiped out by a idiot
That sucks really sorry to hear that. We were able to have sex with Chichi in 18.3 and Abby and Ramona in this update 18.4 if I remember correctly the computer in the office just said visit the club on Ramona days, with Abby you can just advance her more when your in the VIP , both Abby and Ramona are repearable but computer doesn't state that

Mar 20, 2023
Hey, so I played this like a million years ago when there were only two storylines, etiher dating the asian girl and getting married or dating the rusian girl and stopping a mafia that was threatening your boss and her daughter or something like that. Now I am reading the recent comments and changelog and I am confused. Is the game still having separate storylines, or is it a harem? and how many love interests are there now? anyone can summarize the plot a bit (don't mind being spoiled)? Thank you!
Well 1st chapter was MC's home country and he has a girls he can impregnate but only Anna(asian), Dora(red hair) and Moko (pink hair) are the ones who you actually get in to relationship with harem style. Anna is a bestfriend of your bestfriend's GF Ema. You can impregnate Ema since she will mistake you for her bf to later add her to your harem in Chap 2. You get to impregnate other girls some of which appears in chapter 2 and probably ch 3. Depending on what you did in CH 1 (played harem path impregnate them all so not sure about other paths) which just makes you start Ch2 with Moko in new SPA in Moroho. In Moroho Harem is legal and normal. Few days Dora comes then I think Anna with Rebbeca (black girl) her roomate which you could impregnate. Overall, you just keep adding girls impregnating them getting rich. Then will running your SPA bussines you discover some blue sex drug which is locally owned and best seller with secret chemistry. You meet a guy who know how to make it so you get a pharmarcy license and make said drug and make million. Original monopoly owner does not like it she send her people but at this point you also have your gooons. Few stories later you can exit drug game for big payout, weekly payout, or BDSM access. Also you could technicaly meet this Boss lady and interact her, Madam was in CH 1 if you go for a walk. Exiting Drug game also allows you to exit Gang game. I exitted gang game since it seemed like useless expense. Later you discover Monogamy might become the new law and Secret Service hates this and wants you to be mayor to help them stop this. That is overall, the summary of the main story.

Reactions: madeofcrust2

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
The whole game is Harem, unless you only take Anna or Dora in chapter 1 then you will get the ending for marriage otherwise you can add which ever ones you like. As of now you can impregnate all girls with you with the exception of strip club

Last edited:
Mar 20, 2023
Big money payout with Madam, anything that has to do with BDSM club and anyone in it, If you keep gang. The gang path doesn't have that much different content as of now
I will hate not keeping the gang if it has cooler content since loading old save would mean grinding my children again.
Maybe I will get the gang again either way if I get Madam in the harem one day

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
I will hate not keeping the gang if it has cooler content since loading old save would mean grinding my children again.
Do what I do, I have 2 separate save folders and play both routes just switch folders depending on what playing. As the game goes on should be more content with gang, money wise your still okay keeping the gang you just don't get the lump sum payout from Madam

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
You noticed that in pc says you can have repeatable sex with chichi but it's not chichi who you have sex with it's bombina. Haven't played in awhile got to many games to catch up with a put saves in folders incase. Got my pc wiped out by a idiot that was just suppose to put my ssd card and my mb cards into new pc but he wiped out the whole things and what's worse he installed w11 the biggest crap out there.
you can have repeated sex with Chichi ... wtf are you talking about ... in fact from what i've played so far you can fuck all the strippers including Abby ;)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ditch the gang and save some cash after selling out to the Madam ... why have an un needed expense ;) you'll need your cash for those babies the girls spit out :love:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Do what I do, I have 2 separate save folders and play both routes just switch folders depending on what playing. As the game goes on should be more content with gang, money wise your still okay keeping the gang you just don't get the lump sum payout from Madam
what i do is have a save at a certain turning point in the game .. then skip a page in the saves area .. to start saving for each path i take ;)

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
what i do is have a save at a certain turning point in the game .. then skip a page in the saves area .. to start saving for each path i take ;)
Yeah I find it easier to just drop the other folder on my deck top and switch when I play the other way so I don't forget where it is LOL :LOL::LOL:

Mar 20, 2023
Well lump some is not even that good if I need money I just URM Madam weekly payment from zero to something. which is why BDSM is the thing I always choose. I will probably drop the game until a good chunk of updates happen for Mayor Arc.

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Well lump some is not even that good if I need money I just URM Madam weekly payment from zero to something. which is why BDSM is the thing I always choose. I will probably drop the game until a good chunk of updates happen for Mayor Arc.
Next update is mainly going to be story so watch change log I always post it here as it updates

3.80 star(s) 97 Votes