GafD

Jun 7, 2020
I swear no one reads threads this was posted 3 times yesterday

This is from developer

"What is not planned is Lyn joining the harem. This will bring family drama between her and her husband. There's no way I will do that. SimpleDays is not about suffering and I will avoid it."

There might be something but no babys , harem
oh well that is dissapointing... pretty sure there a lot of ppl waiting for Lyn, and the reason ? weird what about Emma drama then lol..

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
What do I do to be able to meet up with Secret again? Seems ever since I progessed the story to the political stage I never get to go back and deal with the mafia lady

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
What do I do to be able to meet up with Secret again? Seems ever since I progessed the story to the political stage I never get to go back and deal with the mafia lady
You need to go to the BDSM club, but if you don't already have Secret pregnant, by the time you make the deal with Madam, it's too late to add her to your harem. :(

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
You will get Secret pregnant the first time you have sex with her at club as long as you don't ask about the red syringe it will be second or third visit, you can hold off making deal with Madam as long as you want not time limit on that
I'm looooooooong past all that.

There was no hint of a hint that she was missable. I don't even want to play anymore. Sigh.

Ah well. Thanks for the info all.

wei270

Jul 29, 2020
why can't i no longer have access to Paola after the update, and how do we get access to ema content, we just check in on her and can't do anything

3.80 star(s) 97 Votes