EmaCreampie 0
EmaMcSex 0
EmaMokoDealSx 0

I also don't understand why these two values are 0

EmaCreampie 0
EmaMcSex 0

We done the deed over 50 times yet save shows 0
Do they not register unless you went through with the event in ch1? Seems so
If you did not impregnate Ema on the 3rd day of the game, then in order to start the script with paternity determination and sexual relations with Ema, EmaCreampie == 1, EmaBabyKnow == 0, and Ema had a child: EmaChildNum == 1, EmaChild1Age == 160.
However, for this event, you need to invite Ema to a new home, and to do that you need to make progress with James: JamesChat >= 107 and JamesChatSpa > 2

Last edited:

Anime34guy

Aug 7, 2022
How to meet madam ? I already had sex with secret and got both syringes and haven't been able to progress and give them edmon I played through two or three weeks after the scene with impregnating secret and I bought the house and moved mc parents and Anna parents and the only girl pregnant is Sasha and Elena.

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
How to meet madam ? I already had sex with secret and got both syringes and haven't been able to progress and give them edmon I played through two or three weeks after the scene with impregnating secret and I bought the house and moved mc parents and Anna parents and the only girl pregnant is Sasha and Elena.
Have you received the lump sum payout from Madam ? in your office you have to click on finish deal with Madam has Secret moved in with you , Have you moved to new house

Anime34guy

Aug 7, 2022
Have you received the lump sum payout from Madam ? in your office you have to click on finish deal with Madam has Secret moved in with you , Have you moved to new house
I haven't even been able to meet madam yet. It's taking forever. And the option still hasn't popped up yet when working.

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Last edited:

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
Haven't had first meeting with her yet just met Desiree and impregnate secret.
I'm trying to think of things you have to do before Madam meets you.

Have you been accosted by one of her goons and saved by blade?
Have you given the syringes to Edmon?
Have you hired Oliver to spy on Madam?

I'm puzzled why the option is not in your main story todo list.

Screenshot 2024-09-24 120139.png

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
I have everything done except can't even give edmon the syringe either
When you go to your office, this screen is not coming up.

screenshot0001.png

You are getting this one:

screenshot0002.png

Can you post a screenshot of what is listed on your screen? Might help us see if something stands out as missing.

Other option is if you are comfortable with URM or console, you could force a jump to madam scene and see if it works
(ch_gang_first_vision_madam), although if it's something missing that could create a problem down the track.

3.80 star(s) 97 Votes