MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
can we get all girl without getting some of them turn lesbian ?
No. Some of them will if you have all of them. I don't have any lesbian stuff in mine, not by choice, it just happened that way. Simple fix if you don't want it, is don't take Moko. That takes away most of it. I'm not sure whether you can stop anything with Anna/Ema (if there is any), cause I didn't take Anna either.

Mar 20, 2023
No. Some of them will if you have all of them. I don't have any lesbian stuff in mine, not by choice, it just happened that way. Simple fix if you don't want it, is don't take Moko. That takes away most of it. I'm not sure whether you can stop anything with Anna/Ema (if there is any), cause I didn't take Anna either.
You can have Moko without lesbian don't take Naomi. Probably also don't get Betty at the rate Moko is going.

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
**Progress Log for 0.19.0**
last updated 17 Sep. 2024

**Main Story:**
1. Visit the airplane company manager and make a business deal for your spa - 40% completed
2. Continue the mayor campaign - 0% completed
3.0. BDSM club (deal with unlimited services) trigger extra events in the club:
3.1. Talk with Madam - 0% completed
3.2. Meet Edmon again and gain access to free blue pills, plus red and green syringes - 0% completed
**Girls:**
3.3. Secret can get pregnant and join you (if you missed the chance before) - 0% completed

4. Vicky will call you and arrive - 0% completed
5. Teodora (new sex scene and story about her husband) - requested by ChosenOne tier - 0% completed
6. Naomi (sex alone) - new dialogues - **100% completed**
7. Moko alone, anal and one vaginal sex - improved - **100% completed**
8. Elena threesome - new option: play the game - **100% completed**
9. Secret - new sex scene in her bedroom (she likes it a bit rough) - **100% completed**
10. Ramona will tell you the day when she is ovulating- **100% completed**

11. BlackMoon (requested by ChosenOne tier) - 0% completed

**Bug Fixes:**
Julia fix: In one case, you could miss making Julia pregnant for the first time, which could lock you out of having kids. This is now fixed - **100% completed**
Spelling and grammar corrections - ongoing

As always I will add more content if I have time.
Thank you so much for your support
Mega Lono

KingAsh91

May 12, 2019
Cannot seem to make ema pregnant, is it something that bothers me, i Have a question, should i had sex with her in chapter one to make her pregnant first or is her history relevant to not have had that scene?

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Cannot seem to make ema pregnant, is it something that bothers me, i Have a question, should i had sex with her in chapter one to make her pregnant first or is her history relevant to not have had that scene?
Yes you should have had sex with her when she was pretending to be asleep and thought you were James. You can restart a chapter 2 and answer questions just answer that you had sex with her and she is pregnant
Or you can use this save
sds.PNG

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Welcome to the club, I discovered that a few updates ago and had to go back to when I left to go to Mohoro to replay it all. I didn't want to use the save Megalono provided, because I'm fussy with my harem. NO GOLDDIGGERS! EVER! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 97 Votes