alex19

Jan 20, 2018
Anna's Mum is soo hot! Really would like to butter that biscuit! Mc's landlady is quite the milf herself. Dev should give players a shot at them!

Reactions: acewinz

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Nope. The choices are slut (Anna), whore (Dora), friend’s sister who tries to force the MC to impregnate her (Vicky), rape (Ema), or best friend. I chose best friend and nothing happened. Instead the MC goes about his routine and no other options are introduced. The owner of the gym? Nope! Go for a walk and try to talk to a girl and nothing happens. You look at the USB to see what is on it and... guess what? Nothing happens. The terrible engrish, grainy renders, and lack of any plot don’t exactly make the game appealing.
you can't judge the girls till you try them out .. and heres a hint .. no they are not what you think they are

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
you can't judge the girls till you try them out .. and heres a hint .. no they are not what you think they are
They are as they are presented within the game. Anna wants a casual thing, that’s fine but I’m not into her at all, I’m not a huge fan of Asian girls. If I’d had a choice the MC would never have fucked her. That’s a problem if she’s supposed to be the “gateway” girl. If someone tells you they are a hooker why would the MC or player expect anything else? I don’t pay for sex in games or life so I had no reason to call her. I would have fucked Vicky except she seemed too interested in being pregnant so I rolled that back. Since I’m not into rape I didn’t fuck Ema. The MC doesn’t meet anyone else. So for me the game was a boring succession of days of washing routine and work.

Reactions: ProtDan

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
They are as they are presented within the game. Anna wants a casual thing, that’s fine but I’m not into her at all, I’m not a huge fan of Asian girls. If I’d had a choice the MC would never have fucked her. That’s a problem if she’s supposed to be the “gateway” girl. If someone tells you they are a hooker why would the MC or player expect anything else? I don’t pay for sex in games or life so I had no reason to call her. I would have fucked Vicky except she seemed too interested in being pregnant so I rolled that back. Since I’m not into rape I didn’t fuck Ema. The MC doesn’t meet anyone else. So for me the game was a boring succession of days of washing routine and work.
You're not wrong. If you don't go the Anna route, you'll not meet Maria, and if you don't hook up with Vicky you won't meet Moko. This is a very short game if you don't fancy the first three main girls.

In essence, it really is a Simple game:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
You're not wrong. If you don't go the Anna route, you'll not meet Maria, and if you don't hook up with Vicky you won't meet Moko. This is a very short game if you don't fancy the first three main girls.

In essence, it really is a Simple game:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah! Thank you! That’s all I needed to know. I didn’t like the three options and I don’t have a pregnancy fetish so it was a very short game. Obviously not for me if that’s how the entire thing is organized.

Reactions: Orlu

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i personally like dora and ema

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
i personally like dora and ema
That's great, and both are attractive looking, but we are only presented with paying for sex from Dora (as I've said I don't pay for sex in games) or raping Ema (I detest rape games with a passion and I don't steal the best friend's girl). There are no other opportunities for interacting with either of them initially. As for Anna she said she would call if she was interested in hooking up again. She never did. The MC does eventually. Which I was fine with since I wasn't interested in her. But I didn't expect that there would be no other women. I was looking forward to a chance at the gym owner or the female gym member... Neither of them happened.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
That's great, and both are attractive looking, but we are only presented with paying for sex from Dora (as I've said I don't pay for sex in games) or raping Ema (I detest rape games with a passion and I don't steal the best friend's girl). There are no other opportunities for interacting with either of them initially. As for Anna she said she would call if she was interested in hooking up again. She never did. The MC does eventually. Which I was fine with since I wasn't interested in her. But I didn't expect that there would be no other women. I was looking forward to a chance at the gym owner or the female gym member... Neither of them happened.
well i really don't want to use a spoiler on what your saying ... but you should give some of these girls a chance ... you could find something different than you think .. is what i'm saying ;)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
well i really don't want to use a spoiler on what your saying ... but you should give some of these girls a chance ... you could find something different than you think .. is what i'm saying ;)
Nah, if playing the game requires that I pay for sex or rape someone to get further then I am good with stopping here. To me the graphics, "engrish", and MC aren't interesting enough to convince me to continue. I hope that the dev finds a proofreader to help him out, buys a better system, and continues to develop games.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Nah, if playing the game requires that I pay for sex or rape someone to get further then I am good with stopping here. To me the graphics, "engrish", and MC aren't interesting enough to convince me to continue. I hope that the dev finds a proofreader to help him out, buys a better system, and continues to develop games.
sorry you feel that way my friend .. have fun with other games then .. god knows we have milions of them to choose from :)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I like reading your posts but earlier you stated that this vn for you is basically watching TV sleeping etc. So my question is why continue to play it? No judgement on you, but I must admit it sounds boring so just asking out of curiosity.

Reactions: acidnightmare
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes