Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Hello, i have no visible phone on screen since i reached mohoro part of story (choosen sandbox free wandering and not vn). Do i have bug ? Lot of npc people gave me their phone numbers but i can't call them... annoying. Else it's interesting game, lot of paths to follow, i haven't found a way to see numbers of "hearts" reached for girls and what do they mean, maybe if i had phone i will see statistics ? I have 4 room in Mohoro house, do their is 2 other girls than dora and anna that can be added in those room at this stage of game developpement (i want to know what i have missed in first part of game for now if any)?
Same here. Probably with new updates some things will be more clearer...

manofculture69420

Jun 26, 2020
yeah and for that u most start a new game from first part of town before to arrive to Mohoro where u can continued to have sex with her in time
So first you complain to someone for taking the time to compress the game for those who need it and then you make up a lie to convince people to restart their games for a non-existent sex scene?

Why?

Reactions: tough love

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
is not a lie, on me like that worked, is not my f...kin trouble if on u or someone else not work. i will not be rude with u cause i don t care about u, only thing i care is to not be muted or banned here cause of u

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheat

mc money/inv // pregnant stats and more

Download.png Download (2).png Download (5).png

for money : set buisness money to desired weekly amount
set bank to 0 if you got debts

Download (4).png

choices detection/outcome

Download .png Download (1).png

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-2-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a urm. file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above, thanks to 0x52 )

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
this line should be said by the barkeeper not the mc

Download (6).png

shoud be a line from Dora not the mc

Download (7).png

"he"

Download (9).png

Last edited:

manofculture69420

Jun 26, 2020
is not a lie, on me like that worked, is not my f...kin trouble if on u or someone else not work. i will not be rude with u cause i don t care about u, only thing i care is to not be muted or banned here cause of u
1625858592279.png

Ok - then please direct us to the actual scene in the images folder? The folder that has all the scenes. Because that's where we're looking and it doesn't seem to be there.

It's not that it doesn't work, those scenes you speak of are not there. We're a little concerned considering some people might come across your comment and be misled and waste time starting a new game to get a scene/route that doesn't exist.

Right now the only confirmed I see are Dora, Anna, Rebeca, Moko, and Emma. No Maria

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
It appears that Pregnancy has a real effect(big plus) in the game which is cool and the girls look okay I want to take a look.
Some games add Pregnancy at the end or around the end which is great but the games which avoid the subject or reject it all together seem shallow. Everyone is always on the pill, the guy has magic that prevents him from having children or pull out all the time even for a game(and focus on every other hole).

Reactions: tough love

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
I have the ad video and I have activated from home computer but how to run on TV I am not sure. While watching TV it is not giving option just Music and 18+ channel option is there on TV.

try to see 16+ channel and the AD will start

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
0x52_URM cheat

mc money/inv // pregnant stats and more

View attachment 1289030 View attachment 1289099 View attachment 1289112

for money : set buisness money to desired weekly amount
set bank to 0 if you got debts

View attachment 1289100

choices detection/outcome

View attachment 1289029 View attachment 1289027

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-2-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a urm. file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above, thanks to 0x52 )
Ain't working for me.I tried putting whole file in 'game' and also tried all file contests individualy ,but it not letting me. Nothing happen with alt+m.

Reactions: liquid74

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Ain't working for me.I tried putting whole file in 'game' and also tried all file contests individualy ,but it not letting me. Nothing happen with alt+m.
extract the .rar to the *\game folder
start/load a game , press alt+m
it works - tested on 2 systems

Reactions: RogueKnightUK
3.80 star(s) 90 Votes