"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Simple Days [v0.9.3] [Mega Lono] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1019 MB / 516 MB - SimpleDays-0.9.3-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: xxx MB / 499 MB - SimpleDays-0.9.3-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:

UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Congrats! You are officially ... uhm ... 70 over the 8000 likes crowd
Simple Days [v0.9.3] [Mega Lono] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1019 MB / 516 MB - SimpleDays-0.9.3-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: xxx MB / 499 MB - SimpleDays-0.9.3-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:

UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican and "CJ"

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
I'm aware an ovulation cycle makes sense in real life, but in a game it just means grinding until you realize which day you need to actually try to get her pregnant.

JSF2

Jun 1, 2017
+1 on ovulation cycle is a pain in the a. At least there should be a way (mod) to know which woman is fertile that day.
------------

Regarding the VIP Club; I have unlocked it on the computer (tested both greena nd red settings for VIp Club) and the quest log only shows the three repeatable actions.
Yet when I enter the strip club it really only has the stipper level (which costs 100, while the app says VIP costs 300).
I wonder if the stripper level is supposed the VIP level, and itf not, what I need to edit in gaemsave to fix what's broken.

Reactions: Hiroto Tokyo

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
Can anyone explain why thee is no new content with Maria? Hell Zarra an Paola get an update but a character we met in the first part of the game is still in Limbo? Wtf.

Alos ... the dev should really get someone competent in English , that new conversations with Alina are horrible.

Reactions: Hiroto Tokyo

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
console commands to avoid added grind , specially now when each girl got specific day to get her prego

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

khrono

May 12, 2017
ok How do you get to the point of having sex with Zara? Been trying but none of the dialog options seem to make it happen.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
ok How do you get to the point of having sex with Zara? Been trying but none of the dialog options seem to make it happen.
catch her alone in massage, play with her zipper till you get option to play with her breast, can boost stats on 80+ love also helps
after that you get option to play with her breasts

you do that few times more and then you can have her

after that you can replay scene when ever you want before sleep

Last edited:
Reactions: damien_sensei

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
How do I make the blue pill event appear? I'm playing as a visual novel and I don't skip the guy at the disco like in the open world version, I have already advanced a lot thinking that I would jump later, but it seems that it will not happen: S.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
How do I make the blue pill event appear? I'm playing as a visual novel and I don't skip the guy at the disco like in the open world version, I have already advanced a lot thinking that I would jump later, but it seems that it will not happen: S.
you keep on grinding, at some point with current update content you will have option to call James in to office and then you discuss on opening a lab, after that you call the dud and give him 1% of profit hes happy, bout week later you get your 1st batch and after that you can buy from guy 1 pill per day, sadly havent found code for it

3.90 star(s) 95 Votes