Comics Simple Storie's (Development Thread)

Sharpy

Mar 4, 2018
At my leisure, I made a series that cannot be posted here. I'll show you one picture and it will become clear why :devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for Lucy and Rosie, today is a free day, so I'll do some rendering so as not to forget about them. By the evening I'll dump out what I can do.
Whould you mind sending me a link too pls.

green2021

Jul 7, 2021
I like Rebus' technique, and his ability to have "photo realism" (on the verge) in his work, and the characters are not mechanical//robotic in presentation. They have natural positioning and movements. Nothing exaggerated. So I am just glad to see anything he posts here. It's all new to me. I would also like to add that I like how he frames the action in each panel, like he is putting together a movie/film storyboard sequence. Kudoes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hermit76

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Yeah, looks like mr rebus stepped a little toooo far over the line with some of those renders. They were pretty clearly in breach of the site rules. Sites like this can only maintain their "safe harbor" if they react and deal with reported content.

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
Yeah, looks like mr rebus stepped a little toooo far over the line with some of those renders. They were pretty clearly in breach of the site rules. Sites like this can only maintain their "safe harbor" if they react and deal with reported content.
Totally understandable tbh... I liked rebus normal stuff but this was just way too far in my opinion... definitely deserved! (y)

• Angry
Reactions: Sharpy

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Does anyone have the deleted pictures rebus shared? Does anyone know if something happened to him?
Rebus has only reading rights now, as far as I know. So he cannot write or publish here anything.
I don't think reposting the pictures, that made the moderators restricting his rights, would be a clever idea...

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
Rebus has only reading rights now, as far as I know. So he cannot write or publish here anything.
I don't think reposting the pictures, that made the moderators restricting his rights, would be a clever idea...
Is he posting stuff on another site? I like his work

Reactions: haxzalam

Mid1969

Mar 2, 2021
I was thinking more of a hint about where to find them or a link in private rather than reposting them here.

Reactions: LeonJKennedy