Comics Simple Storie's (Development Thread)

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Any news here? I would really love to read a bit in this chapter 4 to fully understand the characters' intentions and emotions.

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
@rebus607080

Hey there Mr Rebus,

I just discovered your art and I gotta say it’s great.
Although I’m not really into either Loli or Incest I gotta say I’m kinda liking Margo (that’s the girls name in ch4 right)… :D
She’s 4sure my favorite by far.
Ch4 was great although I would have preferred it with text.
The addition of tummy bulges is also very welcome :).

Great stuff over all.

Can’t wait to see what happens next, keep it up!

Ps: Is there a way to support your work?

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

rebus607080

May 2, 2017
I'm glad you liked it. There is no need for financial support, my real job gives me more money than any 3d work of any author can give(and I adore it :love:). Your "likes" give me all the support I need at the moment. Let my little hobby remain just a hobby.
A few renderings that I published a few days ago here. Attentive viewers could notice the name of this girl in the image and guess who she is. ;)
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.png

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
I'm glad you liked it. There is no need for financial support, my real job gives me more money than any 3d work of any author can give(and I adore it :love:). Your "likes" give me all the support I need at the moment. Let my little hobby remain just a hobby.
A few renderings that I published a few days ago here. Attentive viewers could notice the name of this girl in the image and guess who she is. ;)
View attachment 1357130 View attachment 1357131 View attachment 1357133
Well hello there Rose :love:

I'll gladly keep liking this amazing content :D

She's so freaking pretty, and that hair :giggle:

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
View attachment 1357130 View attachment 1357131 View attachment 1357133
ok, these are really impressive.

Reactions: SlobKnob

rebus607080

May 2, 2017
Caught a covid. Pumped out in the hospital for 3 weeks. Now thoughts about creativity are in last place)))