Comics Simple Storie's (Development Thread)

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
My job caught up with me at the most inopportune moment. While I'm sorting out my main work, think maybe I should let Margot escape. Or not...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Definitely NOT! And she should enjoy it to the fullest! :love:
I guess I did not get informed automatically about several thread updates. :confused:
However - I am more and more convinced that some text is needed to fully immerse into the story. With Googgle Translate I guess it cannot be that hard to get a first readable version. And I am sure for the fine-tuning you will find help here. Just don't be afraid and go on! :)

Reactions: 123rouge

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Just a reminder, since this chapter would be even much better with text: If you need help with the translation, please do not hesitate to let us know! I guess together and with some help from Google Translate that will work! (y)
Without at least some text you can only guess what they are thinking, saying and feeling, which is quite a pity .

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Perhaps after completing the chapter, I will see that the text is needed. Most probably not :poop:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not my favourites so far, I have to admit. Even though they are really good work! (y)
The first one makes me believe that her hair must be totally full of sperm, but the last one does not match at all to that.
I somehow had hoped she would swallow the complete, huge load. Instead she is vomitting it out.
On the last picture she looks very unhappy. I would have much preferred if she would lick the last remnants from her lips and fingers.
And the prospective lack of text are sad news.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Such detail would interfere with the next planned scenes. Should make less fluid, but I could not resist :)
That's why I would have made it differently - if I had your skills, of course. I had chosen to have her swallow the whole load, maybe also to give her a huge facial, and to keep the sperm away from her hair completely.
I would also prefer to all three being his daughters or at least nieces - maybe daughters who lived at his divorced wife before but came to live at their daddy after the suggestion of their own mother, because they have become way too sexy to not be a danger for her new marriage...:devilish:

green2021

Jul 7, 2021
Thanks a bunch, rebus! Now we have the whole story..... I'd like to see more from this cast of characters as time goes on.

Last edited: