• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Flash Completed Simply Mindy [v3.6.0] [Sexums]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes
May 15, 2017
Anyone got tips what variable to change in sol editor to quickly get all the ending scenes?
Apart from doing the dungeon and doing it with monsters, there's no other scenes to do with the jobs right, like once you have gone through one year and all the seasons you've seen it all.

aldhor

May 4, 2017
Anyone got tips what variable to change in sol editor to quickly get all the ending scenes?
Apart from doing the dungeon and doing it with monsters, there's no other scenes to do with the jobs right, like once you have gone through one year and all the seasons you've seen it all.
Using Minerva as app editor, all variables that begin with the word "end": endCamWhore, endChicoSex...

Regards

Reactions: sadiajosdjiooij

aldhor

May 4, 2017
Can I just put it in the save folder? And where is it, cause I checked applocale and found nothing...
%APPDATA%\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\[RandomNumbersChar]\localhost or #localWithNet\[Folder to your game]\[name of exe as folder]\*.sol

Example:
My game is installed in F:\GAMES\Simply Mindy 1.80\Simply Mindy 1.8.0.swf

C:\Users\Aldhor\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\UKGVBRU6\#localWithNet\GAMES\Simply Mindy 1.80\Simply Mindy 1.8.0.swf\mySave.sol

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes