Flash Completed Simply Mindy [v3.6.0] [Sexums]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Ravenangel

Aug 5, 2017
Cant seem to attach my save quite yet, soon as I can I could upload

EDIT: there we go, that should make life easier for the many peeps. Enjoy the game.

Last edited:

Ravenangel

Aug 5, 2017
Uh, how do i add the save file? I only have a swf. file from SM
First, start a game, sleep once. This will make a save file for the game itself that you can locate. For windows 10(windows 8 has a much more complex path that is stupid. From what I can gather, easiest way to do it is to just search your pc for "mysave" and it should come up in recent items folder. No guarantee's though): Open your pc, click C drive, go to user, name, and from here search %appdata% and click that folder, then in that folder search for .sol. That will bring up a list of options, make sure it is set to most recent in the top, and you will see a .swf file called "mysave". right click, open file location, and replace the saves. When you open the game again, hit load game. Stats will be boosted, nut ton of money, and gallery will be fully unlocked. Enjoy.

Last edited:
Reactions: zahard

Raiku75

Jun 8, 2017
does anywone save get erased too? like i can load my game fine on the same day i played i mean in real life day lol but the next day when i load my game i start from scracth and lose all my data this really sucks lol

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
does anywone save get erased too? like i can load my game fine on the same day i played i mean in real life day lol but the next day when i load my game i start from scracth and lose all my data this really sucks lol
Are you sure you're not clearing your temporary files with some computer cleaning program or something?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
For completeness sake, here's both 2.0.0 and the 2.0.5 patch that came out soon after.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Freud

Aug 19, 2017
For completeness sake, here's both 2.0.0 and the 2.0.5 patch that came out soon after.

Link is dead. Shame.

Jumbo

Feb 2, 2017

Re-upload please!

Ravenangel

Aug 5, 2017
For all the peeps who just want the fap and no game(shame on you by the way, not every day we get a game that is actually a game with benefits involved >:c ), here is the save file. Money, stats, sleeping scenes, and gallery. Enjoy.

Reactions: fool013 and Krull

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
For all the peeps who just want the fap and no game(shame on you by the way, not every day we get a game that is actually a game with benefits involved >:c ), here is the save file. Money, stats, sleeping scenes, and gallery. Enjoy.
I've made a modification to your save so that you have infinite stamina (2,000,000,000 stamina boost instead of your 100 stamina), and rent is disabled.

Jumbo

Feb 2, 2017
Does anyone knows if the computer quest is finished?
I meant the quest from camwhoring job. It wants 4 pieces of junk.
I finished some quests in dungeon and got 3 head, torso and dick but cannot find the last one limbs.

Ravenangel

Aug 5, 2017
I've made a modification to your save so that you have infinite stamina (2,000,000,000 stamina boost instead of your 100 stamina), and rent is disabled.
Stamina resets everyday anyways back down to 3 as soon as you sleep, so i have found that it really doesn't make much good to have the stat changed at all. And with so much money, rent isnt much of an issue anyways.
I tried to use the save posted here, but when loading the game, it starts a regular gamewith 600 cash
are you using one of the saves or are you just starting a new game on accident? I havent tried the other save posted, but I know mine has worked well on 3 machines now, so who knows. Without knowing whats going on on your end, my only suggestion is to try the save I posted and just hit load game.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Stamina resets everyday anyways back down to 3 as soon as you sleep, so i have found that it really doesn't make much good to have the stat changed at all. And with so much money, rent isnt much of an issue anyways.
That's the thing. I didn't change the stamina stat, I changed the staminaboost stat. This does not reset to 3 after the night.

McDaddy

Sep 4, 2017

How can I run this on mac?

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes