Flash Completed Simply Mindy [v3.6.0] [Sexums]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

AngryBubbles

May 28, 2017
C:Users\Your Profile\App data\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#Shared Objects\Something\#local with net\ then go down all the way until you find Simply Mindy ver. and put it there.

Ravenangel

Aug 5, 2017
You did? When I loaded your save into the save editor, the value that gives unlimited (or practically unlimited, really) stamina was still at 0. I set it to 2000000000 in order to never have to sleep.
The save has a set stamina boost stat to be 2000, if anyone needs more than that, they really need to go outside more often.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
The save has a set stamina boost stat to be 2000, if anyone needs more than that, they really need to go outside more often.
Hmm. Odd. I could've sworn I modified a save file that had the stat set to 0. But now that I check again, it does appear you are right. Did I accidentally edit a different one, then? Ah, it doesn't matter.

Ravenangel

Aug 5, 2017
Hmm. Odd. I could've sworn I modified a save file that had the stat set to 0. But now that I check again, it does appear you are right. Did I accidentally edit a different one, then? Ah, it doesn't matter.
Weird indeed. Not sure what you would have changed though. Unless it was the stat rather than the boost, but either way, so long as the saves work that's what matter.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
version 2.1.0 out
It has been for a while now. I've shared it . In fact, there's going to be a new version out pretty soon as well.

Oh, and you should try to keep it to one reply instead of five each with only a few words.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
There's a poll for the next version.

The poll was about whether or not to release a build today. I didn't realize it was a Patreon only post, so there you have it. The results are now in - - and there will not be a build. Instead, it will be merged with whatever was already planned for next weekend. So version 2.2.0.

What's also included in the latest post is a preview of sorts of what the higher tier Patrons will receive. I've supplied a download link:

And here is the post itself.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Krull and jimitron
4.60 star(s) 7 Votes