Flash Completed Simply Mindy [v3.6.0] [Sexums]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Ravenangel

Aug 5, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've not played this version yet, but here's a quick and dirty cheat save. "Infinite" money and stamina, and all stats at 100.
I havent looked at what you have done to the save, but I did my usual save edits. Stats maxed, gallery unlocked, money in the such high amounts you cant spend it fast enough, nightly visits from npc's, and considering making a few changes to make some certain quests a bit less grindy, havent decided yet, but will edit if people want it.

Last edited:

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I havent looked at what you have done to the save, but I did my usual save edits. Stats, gallery, money, nightly visits, considering making a few changes to make some certain quests a bit less grindy, havent decided yet, but will edit if people want it.
All I did was set money and staminaboost to 2.000.000.000, and every stat too 100. That's all.

Ravenangel

Aug 5, 2017
All I did was set money and staminaboost to 2.000.000.000, and every stat too 100. That's all.
Ok, so the gallery unlocks are still valuable, lol, my work is not yet obsolete. I've also figured out a way to speed up quests that require a grind of some sort, so I'm thinking with the next version I'll makes those easier as well.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Well, I could make a save with everything unlocked. All items, spells, all enemies killed the number of times for them to show up in the brothel, all endings unlocked... And I did actually do that for myself, but I no longer have that save. And I just wanted to give y'all a head start of sorts when I shared the game.

And here is a link to the app that I use to edit the saves.
Editing mostly involves increasing numbers, setting "no"s to "yes", and booleans from false to true. It's simple, but tedious.

coolio123

Aug 23, 2017
Well, I could make a save with everything unlocked. All items, spells, all enemies killed the number of times for them to show up in the brothel, all endings unlocked... And I did actually do that for myself, but I no longer have that save. And I just wanted to give y'all a head start of sorts when I shared the game.

And here is a link to the app that I use to edit the saves.
Editing mostly involves increasing numbers, setting "no"s to "yes", and booleans from false to true. It's simple, but tedious.
u wud be my hero fam

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
How do I add saves into the game?
For me they are in the following path:
Code:
C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\DYD2JWX6\#localWithNet\Users\[username]\Downloads\Simply Mindy 2.2.0.swf
Replace [username] with your username in Windows. The AppData folder may be hidden, so you'd need to set the file explorer to display hidden folders. Your path will probably be different, since you may have the game itself somewhere else instead of in the downloads folder.

Hope that helps.

Ravenangel

Aug 5, 2017
Here is the save. As per previous saves, this one gives: maxed stats, full gallery unlocked, (near) infinite stamina for work events, a few tweeks to dungeon missions(nothing crazy) to help speed through that grind a bit, nightly sex scenes,and I tampered a little with items, haven't gotten to test it fully yet though. Enjoy.

May 15, 2017
Here is the save. As per previous saves, this one gives: maxed stats, full gallery unlocked, (near) infinite stamina for work events, a few tweeks to dungeon missions(nothing crazy) to help speed through that grind a bit, nightly sex scenes,and I tampered a little with items, haven't gotten to test it fully yet though. Enjoy.
Hey thanks for all your help unlocking :D
I wonder if you were intrested in the authors previous project
soo cubus

Just letting you and everyone know about it and I might get round to playing it someday

Reactions: Abooboeba

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
So where does this game save to? (the downloaded verson, not the browser version)

I'm trying to edit my own saves, but the file doesn't seem to be in the usual flash-file location (C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\gibbersih\localhost

edit: Nevermind, found it.
Localwithnet.

BigLalzz

Sep 24, 2017
Was playing with version 2.0.5. Gathered the four metal elements needed to repair the pc in the camwhore job. Unlocked Jerry (meaning I could fuck him at night) but tried fucking him over 50 times and nothing happened.
Does this quest lead to an ending in version 2.3.0 or are there just no benefits from gathering the four metals besides getting to fuck Jerry?

Also, does fucking Emmy at night lead to an ending in the end?

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes