Flash Completed SIMSEH 2: Milkania [Final] [Hornblase]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Simseh2_Banner.jpg

Overview:

This is a hot flash adult game about an alien who travels the universe looking for pussy. He found planet earth and abducted a MILF for his sexual fantasies. The game is more than just sex scenes, it has a nice game play and missions, plus a great story line with details about the Sci-Fi universe in which you'll have to complete levels so that you can get to the slutty MILF you want to bang.​

Updated: 2021-02-11
Developer:
Censorship: None
Language: English
Version: 1.1e
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Controls:

Walkthrough:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

InGame.jpg InGame2.jpg InGame3.jpg InGame4.jpg InGame5.jpg simseh_2_milkania.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
This seems familiar. I think I played this on a random Flash games site once, and then it broke on me. Hopefully I'll have more luck this time.
You might be thinking about the first SIMSEH. It has the same gameplay, but in a small town.

Reactions: rKnight

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
it's been on websites like gamesofdesire hentaigames for months. Or was it a year? don't remember it was long ago.
The ending was really... underwhelming. Because it had none. Took me hours to figure out the goal, etc.

Reactions: Slayerz

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
it's been on websites like gamesofdesire hentaigames for months. Or was it a year? don't remember it was long ago.
The ending was really... underwhelming. Because it had none. Took me hours to figure out the goal, etc.
That's one of the thing i love about this game. You have to figure out on your own and the reward feels more enjoyable :p

Reactions: rKnight

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Man, this game's tough. Can't even get past the first elf. And Hentai Gods know where that android I'm supposed to find is. There's only three areas I can go to, and he's not in any one of them.

Zenokami117

Aug 15, 2017
Your
Man, this game's tough. Can't even get past the first elf. And Hentai Gods know where that android I'm supposed to find is. There's only three areas I can go to, and he's not in any one of them.
not the only one wish there was a walkthrough

Reactions: ponyguy

95toLife

Nov 30, 2016
Your

not the only one wish there was a walkthrough
Have not tried this game in a long time but, if memory serves me, have to drop down into the cave area to find the android. also have to know where the elves are and drop right behind them to bang them. very repetitive until you get stats up.

Wenchy

Sep 1, 2017
Oh yea, quick tip for people wanting to hack the game. If you make your HP frozen (infinite) you cant die at the BJ scene thus you cant go back.

acausedeca

Jun 23, 2017
I feel stupid for asking, but what exactly are the controls for this game? Mouse doesn't seem to do anything and arrow keys or awsd either.

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
I feel stupid for asking, but what exactly are the controls for this game? Mouse doesn't seem to do anything and arrow keys or awsd either.
No such thing as a stupid question :) At the very beggining you have to press Space bar to go over the text. When that is done, you can walk with A,D,S,W. If you press B, at the right you'll be able to see more control keys.

Thanks for bringing that up, I'll add a Spoiler for controls on the main thread.

Reactions: rKnight and ponyguy

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
Some more tips. After grabbing a female to do your thing, instead of mashing the space bar, Hold it instead and mash the awsd keys. The red bar will fill up faster than theirs and get you to the sex part faster. After you've finished, you can do them again to gain more points for upgrading your stats, rinse and repeat. Keep that number topped at 1000, you'll need it for the end scene.

Last edited:

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
like i said... took me hours to figure out what to do. Combat is broken, collision is broken and the progression is ... well vague would be an understatement.
You can get to the end with immense difficulty and precise instructions. Or if you cheat. It's nothing special anyway... just a 10sec scene like the rest of the scenes.