• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Simulation 69 [EP. 4 v.02] [HotVenusStudios]

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Bruh...the 4th wall breaks there are clearly meant to point out those cliches.

Oh, that's no loli...look at games like "But I'm the Bad Guy" and "My naughty Daughter". Now those are loli....nah, more like KIDS!

Finish playing this game first lol. Don't just judge it from its literal opening.
Joke or not, it was still cringe. IMHO, if there's any cliche deserving of such snark, it's the little sister types. The younger women that are in every game ever, being forced on the MC like that's supposed to be the player's preference.

• Angry
Reactions: Phantom of Nerima

Night-Wolf

May 2, 2022
Joke or not, it was still cringe. IMHO, if there's any cliche deserving of such snark, it's the little sister types. The younger women that are in every game ever, being forced on the MC like that's supposed to be the player's preference.
Finish episode 3...
Also, if there's a heroine I don't like, I just skip. Personally, I love this game cuz of the cover girls you see on the main page. Especially the older sis and the MILF. I'm a huge sucker for thicc. Game has also made me laugh and episode 3 reveals a lot.

Reactions: HotVenusStudios

LukeRY

Jun 23, 2021
Unofficial patched(patch by SonsOLiberty)Android port for Simulation69(EP 3) with alternative save location ( Internal Storage/Documents/LukeRay/com.lr.s69) Usual Gestures enabled, Textbox Transparency slider, Text Size Slider, Save Names (Enable/Disable), Delete Saves, Font Size Scaling, Quick Menu toggle button (Off/On Quick menu buttons)

Note
: Ignore false virus alert from Google Play scanner. It is flagging every ports with alternative save location above renpy 7.5.

Grant storage permissions when opening it for the first time.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
This attitude is why we get so many low quality shit tier games. Let the dev cook and stay out of the kitchen with your bad takes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe if he wasn't so enthusiastic about hooking his mom up with other men he could probably get some? Sometimes he acts like a 58yr old divorced father with 3 kids and other times he's a horny tween seeing his first cleavage. :KEK:
I really wanna like this game but I can't help but keep wishing the mc gets hit by a bus.:cry:

Night-Wolf

May 2, 2022
Maybe if he wasn't so enthusiastic about hooking his mom up with other men he could probably get some? Sometimes he acts like a 58yr old divorced father with 3 kids and other times he's a horny tween seeing his first cleavage. :KEK:
I really wanna like this game but I can't help but keep wishing the mc gets hit by a bus.:cry:
Pretty sure it's Jennifer who is actually enthusiastic, while MC is just trying to show support. You can also want someone to be happy despite being attracted to their body. And, if you finish episode 3....there's a reveal that makes the MC aware of something. Won't spoil it tho, but it basically causes an encouragement of seeing his godmother as a potential "partner".

Also, he does state that while he's not a virgin, he hasn't had many partners. Only 2 it seems. Also, we all keep some thoughts to ourselves. example: You can be attracted to your boss at work, but cuz that's your BOSS, you dont make a move out of fear it could cause you to lose your job.

wanting him to get hit by a bus is pretty extreme...he's not a monster.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Mwuuaahhahaaahaa! Oh brother, this one is pure gold :ROFLMAO: Haven't laughed so hard in a long time.
F..k all those with their whining about lack of whatever, too bad if they can't see the humor in this one...

And come on! "Probably done on purpose"??? DuH! Ya think?

HotVenusStudios Please don't ever listen to the demanding nitwits populating this forum, you guys do you and keep it coming. You got my support!

Last edited:

Mogibor

Nov 2, 2019
I heckin love that Jennifer/Caroline/Lara Croft model, and as a doting older sister type is just perfection. The other main girls look great too. If the developer takes good care making some quality point of view angle animations, then this game could really take off.

It would be a shame to take this interesting premise and good models and waste it on shoddy 3 frame scenes. Will be keeping an eye on this one.

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
so i see at one poin the dev said there would be scenes where girls where messing around with eachother then we are given choice to join or not and if you chose not then they continued. seems the post had been deleted is this still planned for me thats and absolute dealbreaker. Inter harem romanaces dont interest me at all and even less when the mc isnt involved
Did this ever got answered? I have read other comments regarding this topic but i don't think dev clearly answered this and so i am unsure of it, will this game include unavoidable lesbian scenes or is that already present?

I have no interest in that tag in anyway, even when optional it just severely ruins the entire game for me which is fine since i find that the best thing to do on this site if you don't like the tag/s is, take your leave and put it on ignore.
Infinitely better then the alternative but that's just me, and since i wanted to try this game until i saw the aforementioned comment.

So, can anyone kindly shed some light and confirm this ?

Reactions: EJW

Night-Wolf

May 2, 2022
Did this ever got answered? I have read other comments regarding this topic but i don't think dev clearly answered this and so i am unsure of it, will this game include unavoidable lesbian scenes or is that already present?

I have no interest in that tag in anyway, even when optional it just severely ruins the entire game for me which is fine since i find that the best thing to do on this site if you don't like the tag/s is, take your leave and put it on ignore.
Infinitely better then the alternative but that's just me, and since i wanted to try this game until i saw the aforementioned comment.

So, can anyone kindly shed some light and confirm this ?
i think it’ll be like the MC with 2 chicks. So like the chicks have fun wth each other but MC is involved. So more like a threesome

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Uhhh... within harem would still be NTR dude... because harem != sharing LIs.... You tinking of Polyamory there.

Since harem is LIs being exclusive to MC, and them doing stuff with eachother violates that... thus taking/stealing from MC... which... be the textbook definition of NTR (taking from MC).
I know this is all fantasy and everything but some of you people need to loosen your grip on these fictional characters. The mc fucks all the girls in the harem they're not going anywhere even if they do stuff with each other.

I don't understand this didn't she have a crush on the mc? He says she gave her v card to some random hookup at a party. It would seem like she would have saved it for her crush.:unsure:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I know this is all fantasy and everything but some of you people need to loosen your grip on these fictional characters. The mc fucks all the girls in the harem they're not going anywhere even if they do stuff with each other.
These are guys that were rejected and cucked that one time a girl let the get to over-the-clothes touching with them, so it really huwts their feewings when inanimate pixels touch other inanimate pixels in and imaginary world. ;)

And thanks in advance to all of the guys I have on ignore for all of the facepalms that will pad my stats - I can probably predict some of you already. ;)

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes