VN - Ren'Py - Simulation 69 [EP. 4 v.02] [HotVenusStudios]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Alabamajames123

The first 3 episodes got me hooked.Very fun and creative mixing many ideas of diferents avns and making something unique.the girls are hot plus good dialogues and scenes to make them interesting each of one in their own way.overall great game waiting anxiously for new updates.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

dReamboy

Well neither good nor bad, the women 5 stars Hmmm.. ❤

Too few animations, then it becomes somehow boring, misleading, too stupid for me to continue reading the story... It's somehow not nice... Grrr
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Holdos

Brilliant novel, fun, good graphics, excessive charm of the girls that appear and aimed at provoking and much more eroticism than sex. The protagonist has some kind of mystery that leaves the reader with the uncertainty of what will happen to him and the female characters are gaining depth as the novel progresses. It's short for now, but it promises to be very good.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Night-Wolf

UPDATE: Episode 4 was a HUGE upgrade and released way faster than I expected, with extra content, and polished up one of the heroines (Amy still needs work IMO).
    Camera angles are creative. Great music and dialogue. And the designs of the women are already quite captivating.

Overall, I love where this story is going and I already am starting to love the characters.