VN Ren'Py Simulation 69 [EP. 4 v.02] [HotVenusStudios]

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner_080623_hd-1980x1080.jpg

Overview:
It was a normal life living alongside 3 beautiful women, recovering from a tragic past. Then came the headaches, each one stronger than the one before and messing up your memories. Something is wrong, very wrong. Strange oddities are appearing all around at random moments. It’s like living in a glitching computer...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-12-25
Release Date: 2023-12-25
Developer: HotVenusStudios - - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 4 v.02
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

How to apply Unofficial Incest Patch?

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Compressed
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - -
- -

Extras:
- WT Mod*

Screenshot_889.png Screenshot_1981.png Screenshot_1983.png Screenshot_1985.png Screenshot_1986.png Screenshot_1987.png Screenshot_1989.png csd_t_15.png rad_3.png sc_hall_32.png smj_13.jpg fore_play_174.jpg fore_play_95.jpg scl_39.png fzp_30.png

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Bones, Something is wrong, very wrong. Strange oddities appear all around at random moments. It’s like living in a glitching computer...
Jim, Take two aspirin and call me in the morning.
You suck at being a Doctor, Bones.
Damn it, Jim, I'm an actor, Not a Doctor!
You still suck, Bones!

1671080947473.png

Looks interesting. Good luck and much success. :giggle: HotVenusStudios

HotVenusStudios

Writer/Game Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
HotVenusStudios
So, you are telling us that even ingame, nothing the MC experiences is real? On big Simulation/Dreamsequence.
Will we wake up in a white room, hugging ourselves, wearing a straight jacket? Or strapped down to a table, with wires straight into the brain?

If the story is of no consequence, why should we even care?
No consequence? Lol, who said anything about no consequence. Let me ask you this, could you die in Tron? Could Neo die in the Matrix? ;)

bjhbjh1234

Jul 3, 2020
Not a bad start, but the demo is a little short, so hard to judge.

I think the best thing so far are the models; they look good.

One thing I did not enjoy was the 4th wall breaking as it felt out of place.

Neutral: MC feels like the typical teenage MC, and the dialogue was a bit rough but nothing too bad.

As long as nothing bad happens with the date with the "godmother", then it could be a decent VN. Good luck dev.

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
HotVenusStudios
So, you are telling us that even ingame, nothing the MC experiences is real? On big Simulation/Dreamsequence.
Will we wake up in a white room, hugging ourselves, wearing a straight jacket? Or strapped down to a table, with wires straight into the brain?

If the story is of no consequence, why should we even care?
Based on the synopsis, it sounds like the premise is the MC starting to wonder if what he experiences is real. If that's the case, the immediate next questions "why am I in a simulation", "who put me in here", "how do I get out", "do I want to get out", "what's outside the simulation anyway", etc.

All of which potentially provides plenty of very interesting and consequential paths for the story to go down. I don't know what the dev has planned, but the premise seems interesting enough to not write it off out of hand.

camoway

May 15, 2017
Android? I have seen devs leave unity mid game to switch to renpy just because of the ease of multi platforming with it. There is a HUGE amount of
Guys who use Android. Since you're already on renpy. You can wait till someone else ports it or ask they on his discord or here. But don't miss out the extra reach bro. If you want more views and downloads that's an entire
Platform your missing.
Think of it like GTA5 yah it was popular on playstation but it got huge once
It went multi platform. Xbox and PC. It makes a difference don't sell yourself short.

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes