VN Ren'Py Simulation 69 [EP. 4 v.02] [HotVenusStudios]

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes

Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
Good start. Waiting for more. But isn't Jessica became too high? In all the previous games (like Lust Theory) this model was always well curved 17-21yo girl but grown woman is smth new to her.

Last edited:

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
No consequence? Lol, who said anything about no consequence. Let me ask you this, could you die in Tron? Could Neo die in the Matrix? ;)
Tron don't know don't car matrix as an example sucks.

The Architect explains that, in addition to two unstable versions of the Matrix, there have been five iterations, or cycles, of the Matrix. In each stable iteration, an incarnation of The One has appeared. Neo is The Sixth One to appear in the sixth Matrix iteration in which the trilogy takes place.

The Story is that man and machine are stuck in an eternal cycle, so I would venture a guess and say it sounds pretty pointless to me.

Reactions: LordSinner

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Damn, this just smells in need of a EvilModder patch! Girls are hot and busty thicc too, even when its a Caroline clone, idgaf. Looking forward to more once the patch hits :love:

vogelbeest

Jan 9, 2021
No consequence? Lol, who said anything about no consequence. Let me ask you this, could you die in Tron? Could Neo die in the Matrix? ;)
Both Tron as the Matrix involve a real person ending up in a digital world / simulation, so can we conclude your remark points towards the introduction of the "real" MC later? In game we can see comments of "real" people about the simulation.

Right now the MC getting headaches, when he's nothing more then a simulation, seems more like a "Viva La Dirt League - epic npc man" setting; a self aware NPC starts questioning other NPC's /PC's behavior and everything happening in "the game"....

Anyway, looks good so far, hope you manage to make the story interesting enough to be more then the standard scenario with added comments from the guys running the simulation. Will follow this with anticipation... Good luck!

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Simulation 69 [v1.0 Demo] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 50mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Cursor2

Sep 19, 2019
HotVenusStudios
So, you are telling us that even ingame, nothing the MC experiences is real? On big Simulation/Dreamsequence.
Will we wake up in a white room, hugging ourselves, wearing a straight jacket? Or strapped down to a table, with wires straight into the brain?

If the story is of no consequence, why should we even care?
I guess by this logic we shouldn't care about your posts since your just a simulacrum. Mmmm irony.

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes