VN Ren'Py Simulation 69 [EP. 4 v.02] [HotVenusStudios]

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
It won't be written that way, but incest patches are welcomed to be created.
most dev's have a Eh hem "friend" who incognito makes their patches. Of course their friend is totally not related to their production or benefitting from their patreon or sub star or any other methods of support so as to create a barrier of legal protection from the big bad censor wolf. Just some "Fyi" to help you out.

Nov 29, 2022
Okey Dokey I played through it and I may not agree with it but I understand the umm need for a patch so I am not agreeing with it but I'll do it for the community. I'll update it and stuff as time goes on and what not

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I just played it again and I am not seeing the second image appear like that at all.
My Bad. I played it and then came back a few days later and looked through the image files and saw that image and mistakenly thought it was in the game. I see there 7 of the same image in different stages of quality.
I like the Game. It has good potential. I'll remove my comment, my mistake.
I have an appreciation thread in that I use images from games and comics and put funny captions with them.
If you don't mind, I'm going to use Jennifer in one of my posts. I'll link you.
Cheers

HotVenusStudios

Writer/Game Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
beth_test3.png

Since we're still beginners in making these games, here's a free tasteful Christmas gift from us to you. More available on Patreon for any supporters.

Merry Christmas from HotenusStudios.

We hope you enjoy the start of this journey with us as we enter Simulation 69. Our first release is nearing the halfway completion.

mel_test.png

And Melanie here is looking forward to meeting you too.

Last edited:

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Fine...I'll make it easier for incest patches to write in the Mississippi content...
No offense, but isn't it written that way short of the actual blood connection? MC finds himself back home with Landlady/Godmother? If the scenario is already pretty close to the ultimate scenario, why question why people want it?

Everyone knows that if Patreon allowed it, EVERY game would be basically "sweet home alabama" games. I'm downloading it and I'm gonna play it, but judging by the Simulation in the title, I don't understand why that would be a strange point of contention. Hence why I feel the "..." are a bit unnecessary. Let people enjoy their soda's full sugar, not diet ;)

That said, thanks for making it easier :D

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes