VN Ren'Py Simulation 69 [EP. 5] [HotVenusStudios]

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
OMG :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Never underestimate the sensitivities of the self-proclaimed "alpha" anti-NTR brigaders of F95! NTR is whatever they want it to be, never what it actually is. Lesson learned! :KEK:
Some people take this NTR thing very seriously, like Cartman in South Park: The Fractured But Whole. The whole game is based around stopping NTR. He wants to prevent the new kids parents from ever fucking and creating him. NTR, not even once!

The_Rascal

Jun 25, 2017
Just played through this one...and I quite enjoyed it. A story that moves things along by doing series of vignettes tied together by an overarching theme (you do have to pay attention to keep up). The characters are decent and humor is liberally sprinkled throughout. Good stuff...

Reactions: HotVenusStudios

SirLynx

Aug 5, 2016
Did I just saw Kylee model from Heart Problems?
It's the consequences of a good game, everyone copying the model for their own.

Bonerhat

Dec 2, 2018
Just for anyone waiting on the update to the redneck patch, it will take a few/bit to update :whistle:
Looks like you're pretty much replacing the entire script, dear god I don't envy having to keep that updated lol.

Might be easier to do it as a faux translation maybe? At least then you won't have all the distracting non-dialogue image commands to work around. Would probally also let you cut all the dialogue that doesn't have a keyword that's important to you too, so it's easier to update in the future.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Looks like you're pretty much replacing the entire script, dear god I don't envy having to keep that updated lol.

Might be easier to do it as a faux translation maybe? At least then you won't have all the distracting non-dialogue image commands to work around. Would probally also let you cut all the dialogue that doesn't have a keyword that's important to you too, so it's easier to update in the future.
It's not even the same game as when that patch was first done, it has undergone a lot of changes.

Also, there is a very and I mean very good explanation why it is being done like this for now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bonerhat

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
OMG :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Never underestimate the sensitivities of the self-proclaimed "alpha" anti-NTR brigaders of F95! NTR is whatever they want it to be, never what it actually is. Lesson learned! :KEK:
I am FIRMLY in the camp its because this site just refuses to actually redo the tags and "NTR" is just a blanket term now for anyone not the male MC having any sexual interaction with a potential LI.

The tags are just fucking trash for that kind of content. Like if a dev wants a character to show a scene from the past with a LI and an ex, there just isnt a tag for it and there isnt like some fetish for it to "warn" people even tho its a trigger for SO many people.

Imo if the site had more useful tags, and devs/thread owners were better about tagging what was actually in the game, and planned for the future it would get rid of a large majority of the problems.

If a game starts off with sharing, NTR, mmf tags or planned tags it doesnt get a fraction of the comments that a game does that adds it halfway through, or has a dev that just tries to skirt the line with not "NTR" but still NTR-adjacent content without warning.

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
I really wish devs would make their own incest patches so 3rd parties wouldn't have to (which are always 1 update behind since those take more time than the dev themselves doing it).

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes