Others Sin Village [v0.15] [Sin Village]

Sinner301

Sep 4, 2023
Cover Image.png

Overview:
Welcome to Sin Village, a dating sim/rpg/adventure game that invites you to explore the world of love, temptation and chance encounters. You decide if you want to try and charm your way into the hearts of the girls. Or just pay your way.

Just added the thieves guild! Break into peoples homes and make that money!!​

Thread Updated:2023-10-23
Release Date: 2023-09-18
Developer: Sin Village - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.15
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -

Screenshot1.png Screenshot2.png Screenshot3.png 2.jpg 1.jpg

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Sinner301 Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!

Please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:

Zhulust

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2023
Hmmm, I'm really curious about the gameplay. Thank you, and good luck!

Sinner301

Sep 4, 2023
What do you mean by 'just pay your way'?
I will be adding more ways to make money in game. Currently you can earn money from playing the arcade game. Your end score turns into $$$. And with that you can pay a prostitute in the game. Or buy a girl a drink to increase the relationship meter quicker than just talking to her.

Don't worry. Its not pay to win...maybe... ;)

Sinner301

Sep 4, 2023
Will there be trouble if you go after multiple girls?
Its still in a demo stage, as of now. There are only 3 fuckable girls. As I add more girls. Some of them will know each other. So if you have already fucked one of their friends. The branching conversation will be different.

Please let me know which sex scene you prefer because each of the three girls currently have a different amount of detail added. i.e with Lucy you have a more descriptive sex scene.

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
Some things:

* Use the main menu screen to show controls: WASD + Spacebar
* On the arcade zombie game, the "Fast" option doesn't affect the vomitting zombies. It also doesn't make you shoot faster.
* Add some information on how each weapon is different: rate of fire, range, damage
* You should add some sort of visual cue when the player is close enough to interact with a girl or an object
* A better indication of which option is currently selected would be great: different color font, different background. A simple > is easy to miss
* When I got to fuck the redhead outside the mansion, the screen is fully black. Sound comes out, but the video doesn't seem to play
* Although she said $30 for the second time, it didn't actually reduce my money
* Once I got around with Hannah, the blue lady, the game almost softlocked in the video player. The video didn't play either, just a black screen and the E to quit option disappeared. Pressing ESC made it appear again.

Reactions: Sinner301

Sinner301

Sep 4, 2023
Some things:

* Use the main menu screen to show controls: WASD + Spacebar
* On the arcade zombie game, the "Fast" option doesn't affect the vomitting zombies. It also doesn't make you shoot faster.
* Add some information on how each weapon is different: rate of fire, range, damage
* You should add some sort of visual cue when the player is close enough to interact with a girl or an object
* A better indication of which option is currently selected would be great: different color font, different background. A simple > is easy to miss
* When I got to fuck the redhead outside the mansion, the screen is fully black. Sound comes out, but the video doesn't seem to play
* Although she said $30 for the second time, it didn't actually reduce my money
* Once I got around with Hannah, the blue lady, the game almost softlocked in the video player. The video didn't play either, just a black screen and the E to quit option disappeared. Pressing ESC made it appear again.
Wow. Thank you.
-Fixed the video issues. It was due to a simple file path error.
-Fixed the zombie speed.
-Can't seem to replicate the money not being removed. It could have been caused by the video error. Seems to be working now.

The rest of your points have been put on my to do list. Thank you :)

Have uploaded the newest version on itch for download and as a HTML game.

What are the rules here for uploading an updated version of the game? Can I just upload it to a single mirror. i.e gofile or pixeldrain

Last edited: