Sep 25, 2021
I do really like the concept (given I am a sucker for STALKER and played the entire Metro series), and the execution is admirable. Should real artists be hired, this might become one of my favorite hentai games out there.

My only real criticism is the grammar that sometimes brings me out of the story, but I too make mistakes and I understand that it may be hard for someone whose native language isn't English. But with time and experience, I am sure the quality will improve.

Keep cooking chef!

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SinE3R-0.13
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

M.Alice

Compressor
Aug 18, 2024
SinE3R [v0.13] [jktulord] [Compressed] [200MB]

/ /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: hoodoo1022

LucasG

Jun 28, 2023
Given this game has been HTML tagged as engine i tried to get it running on linux (devuan stable, no node.js or npm installed).
1. No luck with the .html-files, gives some kind of start-screen after allowing CORS file:// uri in waterfox browser (with standard CORS blocking it shows some kind of interface on the left with only the list doing anything), but no button works except exit (closes the tab).
2. winehq stable loads the .exe up but shows no text noe buttons, only underlines where test 1 had buttons with text.

so please, this isn't HTML... it might rely on it but html means it works with any reasonable modern browser with js-support, even on cellphones (some have issues with Chrome or FF but that is doable)
worst i had with html-games was missing images cause a windows-based dev wasn't paying attention to upper-/lowercase filenames (happens :giggle:)
Didn't want to give this as review, would not be fair as i didn't get to test the game itself.
Just please change it from html to other as right now it's worse than any 'linux' game on steam that works by running a exe via proton (but is still usable)

M.Alice

Compressor
Aug 18, 2024
Given this game has been HTML tagged as engine i tried to get it running on linux (devuan stable, no node.js or npm installed).
1. No luck with the .html-files, gives some kind of start-screen after allowing CORS file:// uri in waterfox browser (with standard CORS blocking it shows some kind of interface on the left with only the list doing anything), but no button works except exit (closes the tab).
2. winehq stable loads the .exe up but shows no text noe buttons, only underlines where test 1 had buttons with text.

so please, this isn't HTML... it might rely on it but html means it works with any reasonable modern browser with js-support, even on cellphones (some have issues with Chrome or FF but that is doable)
worst i had with html-games was missing images cause a windows-based dev wasn't paying attention to upper-/lowercase filenames (happens :giggle:)
Didn't want to give this as review, would not be fair as i didn't get to test the game itself.
Just please change it from html to other as right now it's worse than any 'linux' game on steam that works by running a exe via proton (but is still usable)
Actually, it should be tagged as 'Others' instead of 'HTML' since the game is built on the

Last edited:

jktulord

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019

I was going to say that the game is still html wholeheartedly, as well as it is your problem if you are trying to run a windows 10 app on linux. As well as HTML is still the engine, if it meant it should be playable in browser, please ask the administration to rename it as a browser...
But as I was thinking about it I managed to run the game as a web page with some rewrites and cutted functionality... I will makeshift a webpage version in a couple of days(with no savefile system for now I am afraid and potentially even more bugs)

jktulord

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I was going to say that the game is still html wholeheartedly, as well as it is your problem if you are trying to run a windows 10 app on linux. As well as HTML is still the engine, if it meant it should be playable in browser, please ask the administration to rename it as a browser...
But as I was thinking about it I managed to run the game as a web page with some rewrites and cutted functionality... I will makeshift a webpage version in a couple of days(with no savefile system for now I am afraid and potentially even more bugs)
UPDT. I essentially finished it, will need a day to get it packaged. But no safefile support (for now, will change it in a couple of patches(approx. 1-2-3-4 weeks)). And less sex images (for now, again. A browser limitation which I gotta overcome)

Reactions: LucasG

jktulord

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Is it playable on android? If not, will it ever be playable on android?
It is not, and I don't think it will be playable on android. Maybe there will be a workaround when via "the webpage mode". But the game is meant for steam and we mainly have it in mind.

jktulord

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
UPDT. I essentially finished it, will need a day to get it packaged. But no safefile support (for now, will change it in a couple of patches(approx. 1-2-3-4 weeks)). And less sex images (for now, again. A browser limitation which I gotta overcome)
UPDT. I was wrong... It just doesn't work outside my development enviroment. I will still keep the changes to work a little bit more on them, but the Game.HTML still needs a local server to be run.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes