Mod Ren'Py Sinful Delicacies [Ep. 1-12/Ep. 17] Multi-Mod [AB]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
If we use this patched mod will we still require incest patch or not for game?
Rather logically it is not needed separate incest patch.
Because if there would be a universal incest patch not interfering with the script, you would have only one version of this wt mod available and since there are two versions of mod (patched and not patched), it is logical that the patched version is already with incest.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Is there a reason why I couldn't merge the game folders? When I tried, I only got the option to keep the newest one.

LostOne84

Mar 19, 2019
There is not even a single choice in this update, so if you have the Episode 9 saves you don't need the walkthrough
And for those who are starting a new game now? This won't work, will it? In that case, I'm gonna wait for a Mod update.

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
This demanding attitude: THE MOD HAS TO BE NOW.
Take it easy. You can only ask for something if you pay for it
Modders do it for free, devoting their free time. Let's show them a some understanding.

• Red Heart
Reactions: IAmAB

Sjmurphy

Mar 24, 2018
Incest Patched Improvements and the Walkthrough Mod bug fixed

fixed the typos
fixed bug for Character text showing the wrong Character
fixed some of the grammar
fixed some Character text when thinking {i}
only done bout 60 % of them

Reactions: xav66ier and IAmAB

mahan7798

Aug 9, 2020
hi. i finished ep8 and i just downloaded ep10 but the problem is everything started over. do i have to play all again or is there a way so i can continue my game? i finished with the kidnapping scene

Dars

Apr 14, 2018
Thanks for the update, had to copy my saves from ep10 to ep11, because when I started ep11 there were no saves and the settings were restored to the default settings.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote