Mod Ren'Py Sinful Delicacies [Ep. 1-12/Ep. 17] Multi-Mod [AB]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
View attachment 749638

Overview:
(The mod is linear and also adds hints in dialogues that give points for the MC and a lot of new features)​

Updated: 2023/07/05
Game/Creator: Sinful Delicacies
Modder: AB - - - - f95zone
Mod Versions: Ep. 1-12/Ep. 16
Game Version: Ep. 16

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

IMPORTANT NOTES:
On Eps.13-16 you need to install the patch to unlock the incest text for now, on eps. 1-12 it's already included both versions (with and without incest).
Please make sure that the mod episode and version is the same as the game you are installing it!

DOWNLOAD:

EPISODES 13-16:
, OR

EPISODES 1-12:
- INCEST PATCHED:
OR
- NOT PATCHED: , OR

ANDROID*Not made by me. Thank you Wills.

View attachment 749671 View attachment 799940 View attachment 1695552 View attachment 1695560 View attachment 1695555
Hii New version is available.

Reactions: Punto and msleomac

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
I have a problem.

When using the 1-12 version, patched, and restarting the game, there are no images. None are found, and the dialogue is NOT from the game start.

I was able to sort it, by redownloading the 1-12 version, the unpatched version of the mod and the incest patch.

Maybe confirm if the patched version of the mod is REALLY for the 1-12. From the dialogues it seemed from the 13-17...

Peace :)

smn743

Sep 20, 2020
1702324884721.png
i have this problem and im sure i installed the mod correctly as i did for ep 1-12 and restarted the game many times but doesnt work

Feb 14, 2022
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of of Sinful Delicacies(Part1) ep12, v1.0 with IAmAB mod.
Usual Gestures, save name/delete etc
Alternative save and log location. Grant storage permissions on first run!

My compressed unofficial Android port of Sinful Delicacies(Part2)ep16 with IAmAB mod.
and Incest patch (attached)
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

[/QUOTE

Can you please update to Episode 17 ✌

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of of Sinful Delicacies(Part1) ep12, v1.0 with IAmAB mod.
Usual Gestures, save name/delete etc
Alternative save and log location. Grant storage permissions on first run!

My compressed unofficial Android port of Sinful Delicacies(Part2)ep17 with IAmAB mod.
and Incest patch (attached)
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Updated my Android port to part 2 ep 17

Reactions: IAmAB

Storm_13

Jul 13, 2019
Aunt Stacy completely disgusts me, why impose her on the main character of the game this disgusting sperm collector, sleeping right and left, with blacks and old bastards. It feels like the developer specifically wants to make from the main character a cuckold,they’ll probably also force you to kiss her.:KEK: There's a smell like Netorare. I hope the game has a choice, where you can tell her to fuck off, together with her friend mechanic. Damn slut.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote