Mod Ren'Py Sinful Delicacies [Ep. 1-12/Ep. 17] Multi-Mod [AB]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Mharryson69

May 22, 2022
I'm just starting this series so I downloaded the 1-12 version installed the incest patch and the mod as instructed(into the "game" folder. The incest patch is working but the mod[patched] is not working completely. I think it's working partly because I have access to all of the "Gallery"(six pages) but the walk through is not working. I saw a post from a year ago asking about this but didn't see a response. Any ideas on what to do?

Cormac

May 18, 2017
Well, I installed the mod, but when I open the game, I only see black screens, just the text, there is a patch for it?

Thy4nd

Apr 18, 2019
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of of Sinful Delicacies(Part1) ep12, v1.0 with IAmAB mod.
Usual Gestures, save name/delete etc
Alternative save and log location. Grant storage permissions on first run!

My compressed unofficial Android port of Sinful Delicacies(Part2)ep15 with IAmAB mod.
and Incest patch (attached)
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
file part1 is gone, can you post it again?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Please read on for detailed instructions.

If you are a new Patron/Player, and you want to play from the beginning, please download Episode 12. That file contains all previous episodes from 1 to 12. There's no need to download each episode individually.

If you've finished Episode 12 and want to start from Episode 13, please download the latest '
Episode 16' and click "Start" when you launch the game.

If you've already finished Episodes 13, 14 and 15, please download Episode 16 and you can continue from where you left off.

In order to continue from where you left off at/after Episode 13, 14 or 15: (Whichever one you're at)

- Please locate the 'saves' folder inside the 'game' folder of Episode 13,14 or 15.

- Copy that 'saves' folder and paste it into the 'game' folder of Episode 16.

- That way you can continue from where you left off.

-If by any chance you're unable to get to Episode 16 using a save file from the previous release (this issue could happen if there are 3rd party patches installed)

- The work around is to click on "Start" after launching the game. Then holding down the 'Control' Key. That would very rapidly skip the scenes very fast, and you can get to Episode 16 that way IF you were to face any issues.

Thank you :)
EDIT:

It is officially here now

Sinful Delicacies [Ep.16] [Temptress Games]

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: IAmAB and SoiCowboy

omniquad

Jul 18, 2022
Not sure if its your PATCHED MOD for 1-12, but there are black screens. without the mod they're fine. any fix for this?
NVM, i'm the dumbass

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: IAmAB

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 749638

Overview:
(The mod is linear and also adds hints in dialogues that give points for the MC and a lot of new features)​

Updated: 2023/07/05
Game/Creator: Sinful Delicacies
Modder: AB - - - - f95zone
Mod Versions: Ep. 1-12/Ep. 16
Game Version: Ep. 16

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

IMPORTANT NOTES:
On Eps.13-16 you need to install the patch to unlock the incest text for now, on eps. 1-12 it's already included both versions (with and without incest).
Please make sure that the mod episode and version is the same as the game you are installing it!

DOWNLOAD:

EPISODES 13-16:
, OR

EPISODES 1-12:
- INCEST PATCHED:
OR
- NOT PATCHED: , OR

ANDROID*Not made by me. Thank you Wills.

View attachment 749671 View attachment 799940 View attachment 1695552 View attachment 1695560 View attachment 1695555
thank you for the update~ :giggle:

• Red Heart

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
I don't quite get it. The patch is for ep. 1-12 I've already played that. Now there is for ep. 16 own patch or does ep. 1-12 to be installed?

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Reactions: mueo8

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of of Sinful Delicacies(Part1) ep12, v1.0 with IAmAB mod.
Usual Gestures, save name/delete etc
Alternative save and log location. Grant storage permissions on first run!

My compressed unofficial Android port of Sinful Delicacies(Part2)ep16 with IAmAB mod.
and Incest patch (attached)
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Updated my Android port to Part 2 Ep 16

• Red Heart

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
View attachment 749638

Overview:
(The mod is linear and also adds hints in dialogues that give points for the MC and a lot of new features)​

Updated: 2023/07/05
Game/Creator: Sinful Delicacies
Modder: AB - - - - f95zone
Mod Versions: Ep. 1-12/Ep. 16
Game Version: Ep. 16

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

IMPORTANT NOTES:
On Eps.13-16 you need to install the patch to unlock the incest text for now, on eps. 1-12 it's already included both versions (with and without incest).
Please make sure that the mod episode and version is the same as the game you are installing it!

DOWNLOAD:

EPISODES 13-16:
, OR

EPISODES 1-12:
- INCEST PATCHED:
OR
- NOT PATCHED: , OR

ANDROID*Not made by me. Thank you Wills.

View attachment 749671 View attachment 799940 View attachment 1695552 View attachment 1695560 View attachment 1695555
Just a heads up...

Reactions: msleomac and Dr.XxL
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote